Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is overunity really possible?

Started by pinestone, January 31, 2015, 12:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seychelles

THE UNIVERSE ITSELF IS OVERUNITY . WHY IT IS DOING ALL THESE WOUNDER FULL  WORK
AND IS SUPPOSEDLY EXPANDING. SO WHERE DOES IT GETS ALL ITS ENERGY FROM, ANSWER FROM ITSELF..

tinman

I would go read Mark Dansies last thread on salt water to fresh water ion transfer.
This would be the best idea i have seen in a long time,and there is clear evidence  that a self looped system could be possible

There are already systems today that use this effect,but this new nanomaterial could make it a game changer.

The energy now stored in the universe  had to come from somewhere-but where?.
Guess you would have to know what existed before the big bang.

But anyway,i will be looking very closely at the system Mark Dansie has posted about,as there is no shortage of salt water-just need to find that nanofilm.

Brad

darediamond

The day Astronauts Discover the Earth and other Planets Hanging upon something is the day overumity will ends.

darediamond

As to eternal savaltion, God gave us Jesus. But as to Electricity.demystification and it subordinates, he gave us Tesla.

For me, the  Spiral SeriallybConnected Bifillar Coil Tesla Invented is the Most Powerful of is hinventions because you can use it to directly Harvest the same Force hold the Earth in the Open Space with ease.
You also with minimum power use the coil to Massively amplify POWER.

Just add more Strands or in other words make it multifillar. You do not even need to add extra wires. Just further divide the same length of wire and use the same voltage to get higher Power.

Imagine that.

But all these techniques of Pure POWER AMPLIFICATION are what they say is not possible.

They pay billions of dollars just to surpress our freedom year in year out.

The spend billions to promoteblies in various School Books around then world. 

Overumity is the Sea, Overumity is the Earth which is hanging upon nothing as said by the Bible and confirmed by those Atheistic Astronauts.