Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Solid State/mechanical energy

Started by KSW, April 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boxofsparks

Hi Stefan
A newbie but saw a possible help point.
As a kid I had a ball setting up photocells actuated by leds to oscilate a relay. the closer the led to the photocell the faster the cylce time of the relay. One to open turning off the led switches to NC to activate the led and so on so on. Just a thought to not loose the contacts but add a variable rate for switching.
Thanks
I enjoy the forum very much, Thanks you !!

stonrman401

Quote from: wizkycho on September 07, 2006, 08:23:11 AM
gyulasum

So we have solved energy crisis, now what...

I wonder how many of You are allready made your devices and telling to gass station plant guy that at your home you do everything on electricity and in the same time telling electric company guy that even your TV set is propeled with gass ?
Looking forward to join You.

Igor

So correct me if Im wrong, what you are saying is free energy is right here, that anyone can build it, and create their electric generators if they got these parts tonight?

Please just confirm you guys tested and got this working, is this really it? Could I really take a charge from a battery, do some switching and play with that one charge, multiplying it... forever?

Someone please just say yes.

gyulasun

Hi stonrman401,

From my part I can only answer a no to your question. My reply #9 in this thread I gave to Igor is still valid. Please read that thread thorougly.

What text you quoted from earlier post by Igor can be explained by Igor's 'little sarcasm'. You will understand it if you go through the mails written at that time.

And Igor's answer to your question is included in his first sentence in his reply #30.

rgds
Gyula

chadj2

Hi guys,

I am happy to see others experimenting with this circuit. I have been messing with this circuit for about a year after I accidently discovered this strange effect while experimenting with my John Bedini motor. I believe this circuit or variations of this circuit was what Ed Gray was using during his multiple demonstrations of is so called "split the positive". I realize that he also used a spark gap but I believe that this was the essence of his secret. What I have discovered with this circuit is that you can not extract power with a transformer connected between the positives. I have done hours of load tests of measureing power in to power out and when I connected a transformer to try to extract the power from between the positives I start losing power. One difference is that I am using Lead Acid Batteries instead of capacitors. The reason I believe you lose power when you use a transformer is because when you extract power from the secondary winding it causes a magnetic equal and opposite reaction on the primary winding so this takes away energy stored in the magnetic field built up by the current flowing through the primary winding. Here is the key though....I have noticed that you can extract mechanical energy like through a DC motor with a loss of less than 1 percent. Go and do research on Ed Gray's motor and look through the old articles which are hosted on some websites. Just imagine how this circuit would "NOT FIT" with what is described by the articles of what he was doing. Have fun experimenting.

Chad

lltfdaniel1

Right so this 1 cup into a nother cup, is there ways of amplifying that, what about a telsa coil, can that increase the power??

Not telsa telsa coil, that wire that is a coil.

parallel circuit  :-\ ?

Please excuse my ignorance on electric....
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)