Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Solid State/mechanical energy

Started by KSW, April 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pg46

Hi saintsnick-

Interesting information you've posted. The tesla 4 battery system is very interesting for sure as is the scalar battery charger system. I am interested in experimenting with both systems.
Have you built either systems and tested them yourself yet?

Best Regards,

chadj2

I built the basic setup. As I stated above I was able to recapture almost all the power that was run through my motor. Loss of less than 1 percent for hours. But, if you set up a transformer as the load and try to take the power out of the system it becomes truly a loss. I learned this though experience. But you can run loads like dc motors or heating elements.

Chad

pg46

@chadj2-

I have recently set up a telsa 4 battery system. I am manually switching every hour or so or whenever the voltage difference between the series set and the parallel set gets down to 11 volts. I notice very little power loss after many hours of running. My load is 12 volt lamps. I am imagining small losses over time unless some of the load was itself a generator to replace the slight power loss. I will try to build an automatic switching system in the near future.
Regarding the scalar battery charger system, perhaps with using a mechanical switching system one would get constant sparking at the contact points with the caps and maybe then actually 'gain' in voltage over time on account of the "newman effect" This system has less complex switching components and could be more space and cost efficient then the 4 battery system on account of it needing less batteries for the same load.

Best,

pg46

@chadj2-

Thanks for your information. Even though one must be careful while measuring actual battery storage charges and loads etc. my initial small tests so far with this 4 battery system is looking promising.
I was wondering at what point in the voltages did you find it best to switch sets of batteries? Did you use regular lead-acid or deep cycle batteries?
This system obviously is a great energy conserver if nothing else and perhaps even OU or close to it with the addition of a generator and/or a bit of tweeking.
Can we invert DC into AC without a transformer?

All Info Is Appreciated-

Best Regards,