Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Solid State/mechanical energy

Started by KSW, April 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Natures beauty is unsurpassed by the creations of mankind.

One in a million can see them.  One in a billion will embrace them.

Best wishes to you, Erfinder.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Thaelin

Hi all:
   Last time I was in here was around message 260 and thought Erfinder had vacated. Nice to see he is still around. I stated then that this was surely something that needed to be studied in dept. That panned out true. Just spent the last two days catching up. I would like to know if anyone here has been fruitful in finding the magnets for this?  I have a way to make the metal form but sure cant figure out where to come up with the mags. My shop here has no clue for me. Help needed.

I will have to find the magnets before I will shell out the $200 for the core materials to be made.

thanks

sugra

Grumpy

If you go back to around page 8 or 10 or somewhere around there, you will see that I mentioned that you could make your own magnets by using iron or other magnetic powder, mixed with adhesive or epoxy, cured in a mold of the desired shape, all while in a magnetic field. 

One of the reasons that Erfinder left is that no one can think for themselves - just parasites in a box.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Thaelin

Grumpy

Quote from: sugra on July 10, 2007, 03:13:32 PM
Is that what I am?   :'(

That is for you to decide.

Don't get hung up over little details of construction.  If you understand the concepts behind the device then you can change it's design to suit what you have available.

For the magnets in question, you could buy four horseshoe magnets and cut the ends off to achieve 90 degree sections.  There, you know how to make the magnets. 

Will you dare ask how to cut them? 

Cut them close to shape with a fine toothed hacksaw and then use a file or sandpaper to finish them to correct size.  Seal ends with thin coat of glue or paint. Particle will stick to the file - use tape to remove.

The magnetic field enclosed in the magnet ring can also be created with a toroidal coil.   Use four segments to simulate four separate magnets.  Ah, but this would require slip rings to rotate and remain powered.  No worries - Erfinder posted a drawing of a solid state device - perhaps someone saved it.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards