Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Antigravity achieved via reactionless inertial propulsion

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2013, 12:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
have a look at this video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxowrh65rM

It is the first time I see a heavy device that is really able to lift itsself
up from the ground into the air via inertial propulsion ( reactionless linear forces)

Big breakthrough I think !

Does anybody know more about this device ?
Many thanks.

P.S: the left and right steel rods  are only there to guide the red cylindrical unit.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Newton II

I think it is inspired from a post made in overunity.com long ago by vineet_kiran

http://www.overunity.com/12161/old-research-new-information-lifter-help-hello/msg315778/#msg315778

Instead of using a repelling electromagnet at the bottom of the central shaft,   he is rotating the shaft so that the hinged magnets straighten to horizontal position due to centrifugal force,  creating a lift upwards.   The main disadvantage of both designs is that they create lift in jerks.  Any pregnant women sitting inside such a lifter would deliver the baby there itself free of cost.

I think in vineet's design if central repelling electromagnet is replaced by an air tank having compressed air and if air is let through nozzles to hit the hinged magnets, it would create a lift without jerks.   The upward lift should be capable of lifting air tank with compressor. (power to weight ratio should be less)

hartiberlin

Hi All,
now they have achieved real lift here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsAFpVP2vsU

You see, that it almost hovers all the time.

I hope they will soon reveal more detail about this technology !

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

aaron5120

I wonder if this Singaporean inventor wants to open source his invention. He is covering the lifting mechanism in his latest YT clips. That probably means he is just trying to show the device no more than enough for attracting investors.
The last clip is quite convincing as the apparatus hovers in the air for a fairly long time.
This prototype is similar in its developing stage as the Lindbergh airplane. Give him time and money, and you will see the thing developed into a more advanced lifter.
The mechanism is quite ingenious. I saw all the previous clips from his channel, in which he did disclosed the mechanism and added a simple description. If the mechanical centrifugal spinning component could be replaced by a high speed spinning magnetic mechanism, then the device can thus be self contained, with all the control and power mechanism inside. Becoming a primitive UFO.

aaron5120

broli

To me it looks like a slowed down video seeing the way the wires flop around. And as far as I can see for every jump there was a touchdown. I'm also curious what his strategy is though, open source it or crap about how great his invention is and go on a perpetual hunt for investors, patents and reasons why not to unveil the "secret".