Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Kapanadze generator replication - Febuary 2013

Started by tika, February 20, 2013, 03:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dp62

Hallo, I am searching a working replica ok Kapagen to buy for my house.

Kamil

Hi Guys ,
First of all I like to say that I'm impress with the replications of Kapanadze which you did so far,
I would like to share with you my working replication of  Kapanadze Free Energy generator:
http://isparktube.com/kapanadze
Regards

cheappower2012

I'm doing research on the Kapanadze aquarium 2 device,in the device there is a green transformer with a common core that is 3 separate transformers,with a green epoxy coating.This came from a Russian IBM 360 clone power supply,date of manufacturer 1982.My interest is in the core,I don't know Russian transformer cores,it would seem that the core was common for Russian military transformers,they used vacuum tubes for a long time,so a transformer from the era of tubes should have the same core.
We have a lot of Russian members in here and others from that area,so someone
should be able to help me.It was said that the core of the green transformer is ferromagnetic tape can't find anything on that,any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

nerdk

Your last post was in 2013... I'm just wondering did you get anywhere with your research? And if so could you point us out in the right direction? Thanks