Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

increase OU of captret

Started by dequadin, February 21, 2013, 03:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dequadin

Quote from: profitis on April 02, 2013, 06:13:54 AM
@dequadin.what exactly in the most simple terms have you got ther.a self-charging cap? Is there oil in the cap?are the two plates of the cap made from different metals and is there a trace of moisture in the cap?lets get to the bottom of this using textbook science.

Please understand what is "Captret" first. Then you will know what I mean.
We don't use textbook science, since no "captret" on any textbook science and no "self charge effect" and no "free energy".
if you would like to know where does the terms located on the textbook science, please ignore this post. :)

profitis

ok mr dequadin.i just thought you might be intrested to know that the slightest traces of moisture in any capacitor will induce standard galvanic voltage and current,especially after its been charged due to chemical changes at electrodes.if you can rule that out then you may be onto something.

dequadin

Quote from: profitis on April 02, 2013, 02:43:11 PM
ok mr dequadin.i just thought you might be intrested to know that the slightest traces of moisture in any capacitor will induce standard galvanic voltage and current,especially after its been charged due to chemical changes at electrodes.if you can rule that out then you may be onto something.
So?? ???
You can say due to the impurity of the chemical inside the cap, it acts like a weak battery.
But can a normal battery run a LED lighting for such a long time I wondered. (I use the blue light LED which is quite power consuming)
Also, we can short every terminal to the ground for a week, and a voltage gaining we can observed after the disconnection.
what's more, the same metal of the electrodes in most of the capacitor actually.
No matter what, how to use a capacitor is your own choice.
You may think it is a weak battery, but what I think it can be possible to be other thing for me to obtain those static charge :)

profitis

people seem to think that identical electrodes of highly reactive aluminum wil giv zero galvanic but they conveniently forget that oxygen in air and hydronium ions in water both attack aluminum nonstop slowly giving eddy currents in each electrode.the Al2O3 layer thickeness differences will also play a role.you can short it for weeks and you still get voltage,its a slow chemical combustion

profitis

if u want to strictly rule out chemical combustion you can try platinum,gold foil,or graphite electrodes