Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Graphene Made at home, producing voltage. Sharing all with you tonight.

Started by Hope, February 27, 2013, 01:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

What I meant to say was with the lightscribe dvd burner you set it to make an all black label, this laser burn changes the oxide into graphene.   Ok   I will make a video on my day off (Saturday).   It is only micro volts  ( i can only imagine the is little graphene at this time deposited)   yet to me it means it does work and we all can do this.
AND
I made the soda bottle Keshe reactor and the terminals registered the millivolts.   There is a guy from downunder making a chemical reaction creating graphite oxide that is worth the watch on youtube:

[size=78%]How to make graphene at home by the bucketload - Part 1 - YouTube[/size]

subscribe to his channel and his second attempt is simple compared to this link.   

I will make that sulfuric acid on sugar to make carbon to see it work,  the wash out is not that difficult.   Kinda looks like a 4th of July snake firework

ATTENTION:  ACIDS ARE NOT TO BE TOYED WITH,  WARE PROTECTION including eyes, hands, clothing.   USE PYREX due to the heat generated AND do this only at your OWN RISK    OUTSIDE WITH LOTS OF FRESH AIR!!!
In a lab we use a protected hooded fumes extraction chamber and thick rubber gloves and full face shield,  ...etc    Read and understand and follow all you can read online about working with strong acids   BEFORE you venture into the twilight zone and reget it.   I don't want to hear any of you getting hurt from not using extreme caution if you decide to attempt this procedure.  Buying graphite oxide may be the safest way to R&D graphene.  The reactor bottle was very safe also.  NO acid was used at all, only a weak solution of EPSOM SALTS was used and a weak blue LED light  (though i did keep a compact floresent on it for 3-4 days first b4 changing to the blue led and then I got a small voltage FINALLY!

Hope

AND yes I got a steady 1-2 millivolt charge and YES it is like the Keshe soda bottle reactor. This voltage is NOT like a capacitance spike that briefly shows on the multimeter then drops off, it is a steady voltage.  I certainly do NOT take credit for this idea,  only that solution was an unknown and I decided to make attempts with non acid elements.
I finally got a positive voltage using only epsom salts.   

But what this may imply is that the Keshe reactor  (the big main one) is also a good bet for positive results.

Hope

Well i finally made that video today,  (I found my fone upload cable) you know how nature seeks to balance things.  That reaction is now not producing.  I think due to me not using that energy constantly it balanced again.   So the video only shows the device and a O millivolt reading now.   I am not bothered much over this,  I will remake the reaction and do a video immediately so you all can witness it happening.  I did show another person my reactor working so I know I am not totally nuts.  It may take a few days as before but this worked before and this time I want to start charging a cap or something to cause a load drain
maybe I will make the surface areas fully coated and larger so I can drive a LED.

That would be exciting to me and perhaps you all too.   Thanks for reading this topic     I will let you all know when it starts reacting and this time I will let it gain more nanotubes (a greater millivolt level).  Can someone tell me how to upload the failed video I made today? 

Thank you,   Richard Williams

Hope

I have received some nano sized elements and will make a second bottle reactor to test these other nano's.  If these also conduct electrical activity this will be great because the materials are CHEAP to purchase.  Cheap would mean you could make the solution to make at least a thousand bottles for around 70 dollars USD.  These nano size particals are from a new type of vitamin called Q96  (don't buy anything until I see if they work)  bfn.