Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Fundemental Laws Of Over Unity (group effort)

Started by yellowsnow2, February 28, 2013, 05:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowsnow2

If you are here you most likely believe over unity is out there. But how many forms of over unity are their? Is it limited to only one medium or method? I don't believe so.
  During my obsessive research into science, history, and over unity I found that most of today's best innovations fundamentally mimic nature or were inspired by nature. I also found that some fundamental laws over lapped between different mediums and methods.We can all agree on that right?

Some examples of innovations mimicking nature would be flying=birds, nuclear fusion=natural nuclear decay, electricity=comb through wool/hair, exc..
  An example of overlapping fundamental laws is electricity and fluid dynamics. I am convinced that ohm's law applies to the flow of most anything, following a similar set of fundamental laws. With different mediums having different pros and cons that are specific to each.

So....................Please put a 1 in front of your short answers for one and 2 in front of two, then elaborate separately for ease of counting.

!... Are there any fundamental overlapping laws of over unity we can all agree on?

2...Do you all agree with the concept about mimicking nature?

My example is

1..The sonic boom.. It seems to create excess energy. It's concept can be applied to sound, water cavitation and the water hammer effect, and maybe to the Townsend avalanche (used in Geiger tubes) by high energy collision of ion particles with atoms.

2..Mimicking nature.. Cavitation heating and the water hammer effect (both proven to exist) have have both been presented  in (less than proven) over unity devices. And my research into the Townsend Avalanche makes me believe this is similar to lightning discharges and nuclear chain reactions.

I have spent countless hours to find out I was just on a wild goose chase. Especially with the weirdos out there now purposely trying to deceive people on this subject,
  So maybe we can come up with some fundamental laws to keep each other from wasting our time down a dead end path.

profitis

only 2 fundamental laws here.1) the first law thermo and 2) the second law thermo.anyone trying to go round the 1st law is truly wasting time.the 2nd law,however,is open to debate.

forest

for every action there is equal opposite reaction  ;)

Tito L. Oracion

Double action bullet is the fundamental law of Over unity.  ;D   ;)   8) 

profitis

@forest.. for evry action there is friction..gota get round that one.