Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State Switching Devices and Over Unity

Started by chessnyt, March 01, 2013, 12:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Note the continuing series of lies and misrepresentations that continue to come from Ainslie. Note the impatience, the attitude, the badgering.

Note particularly how she misrepresents and lies about my work, about FuzzyTomcat's work, about her "publications", about the "contactable" names she drops. Just try to contact any of those people and agencies about Ainslie! Note how she FAILS to mention Professor Khan, the person who allowed her recent experimentation to happen at the University, and someone who IS indeed contactable.

Note especially that she lies when she says that I did not do comparative battery drawdown tests.... which I did in fact do and even made and posted time-lapse videos thereof, side-by-side DimBulb tests, more and better tests than ANY Ainslie has ever shown. Note how she misrepresents the major objections to her "work". Note how she does not mention at all the many discrepancies (like the 5 different schematics claimed to have been used for the same experiment, or the tremendous math errors upon which her claims are based, or the indications of failed mosfets in her data.) Note that she claims "publications" when the only real publication she has managed is the decade-old Quantum Magazine article describing a completely different experiment -- and note that she doesn't mention the 5 rejections (and no acceptances) of her submissions to real journals. And note also that she STILL makes the absurd assertion that I am someone called Brian (or Bryan) Little.

It is hilarious how she snipes at Stefan and this forum...... when there have been only four people posting on her forum blog in the past month -- two administrators (chessnyt and Ainslie herself) and two new members.

The statement about the Negative Wattage measurement "flying in the face of standard prediction" is particularly laughable, since it has been duplicated -- and fully explained -- in standard simulation software, something that would be impossible if it were something that did not conform to "standard predictions" of electronic circuit behaviour. Of course, for the logic-challenged and deliberately ignorant Ainslie, something is so if she says it is so, and nobody can convince her otherwise. Even the existence of Altoid -- the pocket Negative Wattage measurement-generator designed by .99 using STANDARD PREDICTIONS of electronic circuit behaviour, and built and demonstrated by me, using either battery or capacitor only -- is beyond her comprehension.

e2matrix

Quote from: tinman on March 15, 2013, 11:43:11 AM
Well i made it to 2m40s in part one,then i just wanted to reach into the monitor and slap her face-what is with the banging on the table and swinging arm's?

No such thing as inductive reactance?
And here i was thinking that it was used to describe resistance in an inductor when being supplied with an AC current (X)-so as not to confuse it with dc resistance within an inductor.
Yeah,  THAT.   In quotes  "Inductive Reactance"  in Google yields 180,000 hits with tutorials on it, definitions of it, units its measured in (Ohms) and numerous explanations of it from universities etc.   
So what do you mean TK by there is no such thing as inductive reactance.   That's pretty mainstream stuff - not some off the wall theory you are opposing.   BTW I could care less about the RA thing just explain why you think there is no IR. 

poynt99

You are mistaken.

It is RA that said there is no such thing as Inductive Reactance.

I guess if you had read along more carefully, you may have already realized that.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

fritz

entropy prevention:

Reactance is  the terminus for the imaginary part of a complex impedance.
It might be inductive or capacitive - which doesn´t mean that there has to be a cap or a coil inside.

A typical commercial function generator has a dc coupled output stage and can source&sink AC+DC curent - even at output voltage "0".
It generates a functional waveform with constant impedance - (thats essential different to a "pulsed dc" signal with alternating source impedance)

It´s all about casting the first stone - and I think we should apply "in good faith" if people describe proper things using fuzzy language.

TinselKoala

From the horse's mouth, or rather Ainslie's keyboard: