Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PDi Regenerative Acceleration and BiTT Principles

Started by DeepCut, March 20, 2013, 11:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THANE HEINS

Quote from: synchro1 on March 23, 2013, 10:07:09 AM
@DeepCut,

You can do without any further postings on this thread from me. Both you and Thane Heins are completely obnoxious assholes!

WELL AS OBNOXIOUS AND NOXIOUS MY ASSHOLE CAN BE SOME TIMES IT CERTAINLY DOES SERVE A VERY IMPORTANT SERVICE  TO GET THE CRAP OUT AND INTO THE CESSPOOL (OF IGNORANCE) WHERE IT BELONGS.  :P

OTHERWISE WE'D ALL BE FULL OF CRAP...

HAPPY TRAILS DUDE.
T

THANE HEINS

Work-Energy Principle :

"The change in the kinetic energy of an object MUST BE equal to the net work done on the object."

THE PHYSICS PERVEYORS OF DUNCE  :-[ ARE SWEATING NOW...  YEH!  ;)

T

MileHigh

Thane:

QuoteSO IF A GENERATOR IS ABLE TO DELIVER EVEN AN INFINITELY SMALL AMOUNT OF POWER WITH NO INCREASE IN ON-LOAD INPUT THEN IT IS CREATING ENERGY (INTERNALLY) AND IS OU  :D - AS LONG AS THE LOSSES ARE NOT BEING REDUCED SOMEHOW IN THE PROCESS.

The assumption is that losses are being reduced (a.k.a. the motor is running more efficiently) when you add a load to the generator coils.  So "speed up under load" is just reducing the fraction of input power that is lost as waste heat, and increasing the fraction of input power that becomes the mechanical output power of the motor.  Even if your input power decreases when you add a load, this change in waste heat as compared to mechanical output can explain the speeding up to the new steady-state RPM of the rotor.

That's why I explained a method for measuring the mechanical output power of the rotor to Deep Cut.  If you can measure the mechanical output power of the rotor and the input electrical power of the motor then you can derive the waste heat power.  Without knowing these values you are operating in the dark.

QuoteIF THE SYSTEM HAS ACCELERATED (ITSELF) AND THE ON-LOAD KINETIC ENERGY OF THE SYSTEM IS HIGHER THAN THE INITIAL NO-LOAD CONDITION THEN THERE IS MORE OUTPUT POTENTIAL ENERGY (ON-LOAD) THAN THERE WAS ON NO-LOAD AND IS OU!

This statement is simply not true.  For starters, "accelerating itself" is a poor choice of words.  What we are really talking about is the motor going to a higher steady-state RPM after you add a load.  The motor always finds a balance point to a new non-accelerating steady-state RPM.  Why would having more kinetic energy in the spinning rotor (giving you more potential energy to drive a load from the spinning moment of inertia of the rotor) be an indication of OU?  All that means is that the motor went from a lower-RPM steady-state to a higher RPM steady-state over a certain period of time.  The energy to do this came from the input electrical power to the motor.  So the spinning rotor can absorb and store some of the input electrical power that was supplied to the motor over a certain period of time.  That is not OU.

MileHigh

THANE HEINS

"The Earth Needs Rebels" interviews electrical inventor Thane Heins, a MUST-listen recording re global warming, energy independence, economic stability and growth, and sustainability.

http://quantumfires.wordpress.com/?attachment_id=1393 [Part I]
http://wp.me/aXG3K-mt                                                     [Part I shortlink]

http://quantumfires.wordpress.com/?attachment_id=1394 [Part II]
http://wp.me/aXG3K-mu                                                    [Part II shortlink]

Newton II

Quote from: THANE HEINS on March 23, 2013, 10:32:23 AM
Work-Energy Principle :

"The change in the kinetic energy of an object MUST BE equal to the net work done on the object."

THE PHYSICS PERVEYORS OF DUNCE  :-[ ARE SWEATING NOW...  YEH!  ;)

T

Dear Thane Heins Sir,

Change in kinetic energy of  an object  can also come from conversion of  some other form of energy imparted on the system.   

For example  an object kept at a height from the ground will have only potential energy and its kinetic energy will be zero.   When it is dropped from that height, its potential energy slowly vanishes and kinetic energy rises.  When it hits the ground it will have maximum kinetic energy and zero potential energy.   

If kinetic energy developed by  the object is more than the potential energy stored in it,  then it can be called as 'overunity fall'.    Using this kinetic energy you can again send it up making the up and down journey perpetual.

Similarly AUL can occur at the cost of some other energy form input to the system.   If total output developed by AUL system is more than the total input to the system,  then it can be called as OU device.

If total output of AUL device is more than total input,  then you shouldnot have any problem in making the system perpetual. (self running)

Correct me if I am wrong.  I am poor in physics.