Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PDi Regenerative Acceleration and BiTT Principles

Started by DeepCut, March 20, 2013, 11:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

No doubt it is an interesting effect and difficult to pin down all the contributing factors, I am probably partially wrong at least, but the proof is in the pudding, i can do it with different setups on purpose and design to do it without high impedance gen coils.

Thanes effect is just a frequency - inductance - capacitance effect = near resonant or harmonic events, current restriction due to reactance and other things ect.

I'm not trained in anything to do with motors my understanding is mainly practical but I learn what I need to to understand how I can make it happen my own way but with the same basic principal.

I think it's ok if we disagree as long as we don't divide and get nasty, Gestalt did very good. I'll watch again the clips from you guys. I'm sure if we all share our theories and experimental evidence it can only lead to enlightenment and good things.  :)

Kudos to all who keep an open mind but stay objective and logical. Great to see.

Cheers

P.S. I just watched Gestalts video again and I must have fell to sleep last time I watched it due to being fatigued, it was late. His demonstration is very very good and his results are impossible to dismiss, they confirm my observations too in part at least. I've said all along Thane artificially creates a significant parasitic load then shorting the load removes that parasitic load causing the speed up. But because of the impedance of the coils and the extra "frequency induced impedance" not much power can be taken.

Excellent work Gestalt, very impressive, I am in envy of your equipment and skill at using it all.  ;)

Farmhand

Gestalt, I could think of some interesting experiments to do if I had that setup for sure.

Have you tried tuning a low resistance gen coil to resonance using a capacitor and use that for  third comparison test ? That works in much the same way.
A coil of say a few hundred or more turns and fairly low resistance (you may even have one on hand) then using the inductance measured select a capacitor
to give resonance at the 860 Hz or so of the generator excitement.

eg. Say you have a 15 mH coil you could place a 2.2 uF cap across the coil to tune it to resonance at 876 Hz. Then do the test with that. Doing similar but using lower harmonic frequencies of excitement shows me a incredible acceleration under short and as I said it comes on at a lower harmonic for me then it can lock into the accelerated speed and the load can be removed with still increasing acceleration. I would like to try tuning a coil to full resonance but I have not used coils with enough inductance so that I don't need over 10 uF to make it happen. I'm curious as to what will happen when tuned to full resonance. Would the acceleration take it past resonant frequency or would it stop at just under the resonant frequency, if you know what I'm getting at.

Thanks for the video and taking he time to make such a good presentation. Salute !

Oh and can you get a scope shot of the bifilar coil shorted please. That would be interesting, same with the coil and cap across it, not sure it would be possible to scope with the coil open but if it is that would be good to see the scope as the bifilar is shorted.

I've seen rpm increases up to and over 20% in my setups when shorting the gen coils. Actual rpm increases of 500 rpm from 2500 to over 3000 rpm when the unloaded acceleration began in the first video link I posted in my 2nd previous post.
Long clips - Part one - setup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2NfmyyhbZs

Long clip - Part two - Effects/experiment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV_dm8COKBY

I'm not a good presenter and work messy, my apologies, I need to improve my tidiness.

I had trouble with my old scope, I think i damaged it, got a new one now.

And here is a debunking video of the "Transformer Effects" Thane said were similar or the same as the motor generator effects.
This video is the ball breaker in my opinion, things become clearer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxde9qga79c

Jack Noskills

Thane, do you have any update about commercial BiTTs being done ? What kind of products can we expect powerwise and when ?

Have you done experiments using higher frequency ? It would make those trafos smaller. High frequency BiTT could be usefull in electric cars as they need DC input. Also weight would be reduced. One EV test car had 550 kg worth of batteries so rest of car must be made using lighter materials like carbon fiber. This particular EV weighted about 200 kg or so without batteries. Imagine getting rid of for example 400 kg of battery weight using regen and BiTT, car would have acceleration of a F1 car !

I replicated BiTT maybe two years ago (low power, maybe 70 watts out and 30 watts in, no air gap) but I would still rather buy a working one than building my own.

Jack Noskills

Gestalt, you have a nice setup there. But shouldn't the coil be further away from core end ? I recall this has effect on how it behaves, causes 'delay of action'.

What happens if you turn the coils sideways ? Then the pole that is formed in the core would point away from the magnets, no sticky spots.

I want to suggest a simple experiment. Replace coils with same kind of magnets that you have in the rotor. Face them so that they always repel, so when turned it sticks and it is hard to move the rotor.

in place of coil      rotor    in place of coil   
magnet N-S          S-N      N-S magnet

Now move it faster and faster, you will notice that at certain speed it does not stick anymore but starts to flow as if there is no magnets at all. What does this mean, is this anything useful ?

Ein~+ein

Quote from: Jack Noskills on September 10, 2013, 08:18:07 AM
I replicated BiTT maybe two years ago (low power, maybe 70 watts out and 30 watts in, no air gap) but I would still rather buy a working one than building my own.

Bad News:  They're not for sale.

Good News: You're eligible for the still-unclaimed OU prize money (both on this site and elsewhere) enabling you to quit your day job, start a manufacturing business, hire and train staff to make as many as you want.  You're actually smarter than Heins in the fact he's still stuck in the testing and proof of concept stage, even after all these years, with absolutely nothing on the market.