Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel idea! Free for all.

Started by Ghost, April 06, 2013, 05:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

I just got an idea from an old unworkable wheel from a long time ago.
When I get home I will post a picture here.
But basically it involves a SMOT and how to break free from it once it is stuck.
I will try to describe in words..
It's a square wheel and each side has a sliding arm attached to it.
The bottom arm gets lifted by the SMOT under water which takes little energy to do so because it is under water, while that happen the arm above which is outside the water slides and creates leverage, and that breaks free the armed stuck to the SMOT causing the wheel to rotate and the process repeats itself.
Might work who knows but it does sound pretty good to me and the idea seems plausible _at this time_. I could be wrong and would like some feed back.

If this idea does work it must be under the GPL/GNU license and should be "Copyleft".

Thanks  :)

Ghost

As arm (A) gets lifted by the SMOT under water, arm (C) gets to a horizontal position (maybe it will pass the horizontal position with momentum) and the arm begins to slide causing leverage and also since it is outside the water it is "heavier".
oh and it is a one-way wheel.
Hard to explain for me, hope the picture helps.

NOTE: The magnet is an approximate position.
NOTE: The water is an approximate level.

Ghost

I think the magnet and water level should be a little higher.
One would have to build it and see just how much water is needed and where exactly the magnet should be placed.
I leave it up to you guys now to find out.
If I get the time and money I will build it to test it out, it shouldn't cost much anyway.
Thing is I don't have the tools or much time for testing.

Goodbye.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: Ghost on April 06, 2013, 07:59:43 PM
I think the magnet and water level should be a little higher.
One would have to build it and see just how much water is needed and where exactly the magnet should be placed.
I leave it up to you guys now to find out.
If I get the time and money I will build it to test it out, it shouldn't cost much anyway.
Thing is I don't have the tools or much time for testing.

Goodbye.

This cannot possibly work.  The SMOT conveys no energy, which has been demonstrated a gazillion times, so nothing to be gained there.  Flotation conveys no energy, as it costs just as much to enter the water as you get from the flotation lift.  So where is the extra energy coming from?

Ghost

Thanks for the feedback.

Arm (A) is not floating up but being lifted by the magnet.
When arm (A) reaches a tiny bit pass the horizontal position arm (C) slides causing leverage and causes arm (A) to break free from the magnet.
A weight being lifted under water is a lot easier.
So the magnet pulling the arm up doesn't have to be so strong opposed to being outside of water.
The extra energy comes from the shifting of the arm causing leverage.
The weight of the arm outside the water is a lot "heavier" than the arm stuck to the magnet underwater.
I think the input comes from the magnet pulling the arm and the extra output is from the "heavier" arm outside the water which should be heavy enough to break free the other arm from the magnet.

But hey I can't say I'm correct.