Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's "COIL FOR ELECTRO-MAGNETS".

Started by Farmhand, April 21, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@Milehigh,

Thanks for the BH charts.

Imagine a Trifilar coil around the core, two batteries a commutator and the ferrite core and keeper. Three events; One, the pendulum arm's commutator closes one set of points and runs power to the bifilar coil from one + - facing poles battery. Next, the commutator triggers the second reverse pole facing battery, sending a backwards charge through the bifilar coil, that snap collapses the magnetic field and triggers the fly back into the third pickup coil that directs the flyback pulse to a rated storage capacitor, through a third set of commutator points. Pretty simple circuit for a pendulum. 

Results have demonstrated that the return fro the demagnetization phase is greater then the input required to create the field. JLN measured over eight times the payback in his 2SGEN. Nicoli Zaev and Leon Dragone have results and theory.

synchro1

I think a rotary trigger magnet on a tiny motor and two reed switchs would allow one to reverse the current without the pendulum. Switching the two reversed battery currents this way and dispensing with the pendulum would allow harvesting of the demagnetization flyback with the keeper in place. What would the upper limit be on the lock and unlock switch frequency? 1, 10 100 Hertz? The energized field collapse should return more power on it's own then the two battery input pulses!

A bifilar should work fine: One wire to lock and unlock, and the other for output.

No magnetic attraction is detectable in the PMH after locking, and none again after unlocking. There is no residual attraction after reverse pulse! 

MileHigh

Synchro1:

If you can draw out a circuit and make a timing diagram then we can discuss.

MileHigh

synchro1

@Milehigh,

I can't help with the drawing. The important feature is the sudden snap the commutator or reed switch imparts to the discharge. A DPDT reed switch would reverse the current from one battery. They're pretty costly. I don't think a drawing would be of much help. We're only dealing with one switch. A tiny spinning toy motor with two N S facing trigger magnets on a rotor. The switch triggers from both poles.     

synchro1

Here's a reed switch in series with a Leedskalnin PMH coil, powering a N-S magnet rotor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqJzU321NXs