Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's "COIL FOR ELECTRO-MAGNETS".

Started by Farmhand, April 21, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

We have the example of the magnet repulsion gravity piston. There's an operating range. The magnet can't keep up with too great a frequency, depending on the pulse strength. The more powerful the pulse, the longer it takes for the magnet to return to the power coil at the base. Too high a frequency won't produce any thing but a fibrillation!

The same relationship holds true to the pulsing of the flux field in the magnet while holding it stationary. Dr. Dragone places the frequency between 10 and 100 hertz. This is a constant, and holds true for all magnets. This is the ability of the flux field to produce measurable power in the coil after rebounding from the restriction pulse.

The irrational feature, is that Dr. Dragone measured up to 2000 times the power from the resurgence of the flux field then the power the coil consumed to induce the restriction pulse. The magnet cools and consumes ambient heat to do the atomic restructuring on the quantum plane. The power pulse only needs a short duration and a low duty cycle, followed by an extended pulse for recovery, perhaps 3 times as long, after the current is switched to recovery through a DPDT switch. Simple as that!

Magluvin

Just got my second bifi wound last night using the tiny wire guide. I set the glue to dry till today and will be terminating the wires now. Will be interesting if the capacitance increases, hopefully. ;D I was really shocked at the 6nf of the first one. I dont think any of my bifi coils measure that low, and none of them have this many feet of wire. While I was winding this one, I could keep the 2 wires much tighter. The first one, I could see the every once in a while separation then back together. The coil itself is only 1/8 in deep.

Havnt had much time. We had an NCRS show in Orlando this weekend. Took 8 cars up. Lots of prep before and unpacking after. ;D

Will be checking the coil in a bit here.

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: Magluvin on January 27, 2014, 09:01:21 PM
Just got my second bifi wound last night using the tiny wire guide. I set the glue to dry till today and will be terminating the wires now. Will be interesting if the capacitance increases, hopefully. ;D I was really shocked at the 6nf of the first one. I dont think any of my bifi coils measure that low, and none of them have this many feet of wire. While I was winding this one, I could keep the 2 wires much tighter. The first one, I could see the every once in a while separation then back together. The coil itself is only 1/8 in deep.

Havnt had much time. We had an NCRS show in Orlando this weekend. Took 8 cars up. Lots of prep before and unpacking after. ;D

Will be checking the coil in a bit here.

Mags

5.3nf. :-\   And I tried very hard to keep the wires together. ???   I dont believe it would be the resistance of the wire causing funky readings. So it must be the lack of surface area of the wire. Still doesnt make sense to me. Very little air gap between wires, dense windings. I dunno for sure.

Well, even though there is a difference of 6 and 5.3, Im at a point of it is safe to say that this is what these coils are going to be. So Ill run some numbers on them and a normal coil and test them on the motor. I have some scrap kevlar to pull some long strands from to go around the edge of the rotor to keep the mags from coming out. I dont have much gap so it has to be thin and strong to increase the rpms to what I might need to get speed up and so on. Will need to be around 1500 rpm. These are air core.

The motor is in working order. I can just remove 1 coil to install the bifi and Ill just not have the 2 coils on either side connected in the motor circuit as to not affect the testing of motor effects.

Mags

Magluvin

Also, being that I am running air cores, if I get speed up effects when shorting or loading the bifi, that would be unusual, being that when the coil is open, there is no core to influence the rotor by slowing it down. So why would it speed up loaded?  ;D

Mags

Farmhand

Because it does still have an air core. The L/C of the coil at or near resonance or a harmonic will cause drag by Lenz. Maybe the bifilar air core will have less drag (less "tank" current) and that would be interesting.  :)  Though it may not be noticeable at lower frequencies. My experiments with the Tesla coil AC generator and receiver with output tank showed the supply battery was "unloaded" by a load in exactly the same way as the mechanical effect, but with an air core it was done in solid state and it was at a much higher frequency. Still when tuned in a certain way when the output was loaded the strain and current demand on the supply battery was relieved and the battery voltage rose due to less active loading. More or less the same effect.

Cheers