Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's "COIL FOR ELECTRO-MAGNETS".

Started by Farmhand, April 21, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Tesla's patent on wireless transmission of power drawing looks more like a bifilar wound coil was on the drawing board.  Again it is impossible to see it.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

jbignes5

Quote from: synchro1 on August 31, 2014, 02:00:08 PM
@Bob,

These guys kill me! The canceling effect accompanies the condition of "Self Resonance". They get these mistaken ideas and bogus test results by running zero frequency D.C. current through the  "Tesla Pancake Bifilar Coil" like Conradelektro did in his series of "Super Scientific" coil comparison tests.

Capacity can only neutralize self-induction in the state of "Self Resonance".

They find that the "Bifilar Hairpin" connection measures zero inductance with D.C. current and conclude that Tesla made a mistake! This amounts to the height of preposterousness.

What kind of current does one single pulse induce in the "Tesla Series Bifilar"? That's all it takes to achieve bifilar self resonance. The solitary pulse induces an oscillating sine wave in the Tesla Series Bifilar that resonates at the coils self resonating frequency. The coils Ohmic resistance from "Reactive Impedance" cancels out in the state of self resonance. You need to charge the coil to get the cancellation!

The single pulse induces a resonating A.C. oscillating sine wave in the series bifilar coil! How can a straight zero frequency D.C. current make the coil oscillate? I failed to pound this amount of simple understanding into their thick skulls over a period of years. What a pack of Turkeys! How stupid can people get? It's hard for me to believe that Farmhand is such a simpleton!

Tesla's Pancake coil needs a charge followed by a "Magnetic Field Collapse" to self oscillate. The coil stores enough charge internally from the field collapse , to re-magnetize the field and sustain the oscillation. The Tesla Pancake  Coil needs to be actively oscillating before any of it's characteristics stand out.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with this statement. A straight dc current will not reveal anything about the bifilar design. This coil needs impulses to shine or even an AC signal.

synchro1

The "Tesla Series Bifilar Coil" can not charge it's own capacitance through the wire coil like a normal LC tank because the capacitance is sealed. Running D.C. current into a normal LC capacitor through the inductor will trigger the oscillation after the capacitor is full and wants to discharge. This may be the cause of the fundamental error our experimenters fall pray to. The "Series Bifilar Tank" won't work the same way. You need to not only charge the wire coil, you then need to induce a "Violent Field Collapse" to fully charge it's self capacitance. You can't test the "Series Bifilar" cold. It's just another piece of copper dead tanked.   

Farmhand

Quote from: Bob Smith on August 31, 2014, 01:40:22 PM
Just going by the patent you linked at the beginning of this thread, Farmhand.  It states that figure two is:Bob

Oh OK , I get you now, but that cancelling of the self inductance so that the currents face only the DC resistance of the coils is
not a result of a cancellation between the windings, it's an effect of resonance or near resonance due to the L and C of the coil,
however with a coil for electro-magnets if no external capacitor is required to get resonance (in other words the coils own self
capacitance is enough C to get resonance with the L of the coil at a certain frequency), then in that case with no external
capacitor resonance is achieved and the resonance or near resonance is what has the effect of the cancellation of the "effects"
of the self induction.

In a coil that is connected in opposing mode there is no inductance to begin with, no inductance means a totally cancelled
magnetic field and that configuration is a coil resistor.  The coil for electro-magnets has the two windings connected in series
adding configuration to and for the same amount of wire as a regular coil has the same inductance, but the bifilar wound then
series connected coil will have a higher self capacitance and therefor a lower self resonant frequency and it is at or near the
self resonant frequency that the coil's self capacitance effectively cancels the "effects" of the coils self inductance then the only
resistance faced by the currents is the DC resistance of the coils windings.

Synchro.
The effect can be realized with any input wave shape, and at or near the frequency of resonance sine waves will be seen on the coil if it is scoped, an abrupt switched pulsed DC input will only show the relevant result according to the input.

Sparks, those are regular spiral coils, The Coil For Electro-Magnets Patent covers all coils and a spiral coil was shown in the
patent drawings only because it showed the arrangement and connections well I think. However anything more than a single
layer coil cannot be a perfect embodiment of the concept due to non uniformity.

Fourth paragraph of the patent, the patent applies to any form of coils. Very clearly stated.

http://www.google.com/patents/US512340

QuoteI would here state that by the term coils I desire to include generally helices, solenoids, or, in fact, any conductor the different parts of which by the requirements of its application or use are brought into such relations with each other as to materially increase the self-induction.

sparks

@farmhand:   I'm starting to think that he didn't use the bifilar in the mt.  I am sure he used resonance though in the mt.  The mt patent also shows a generator as the power input to the primary closely coupled to the spiral coil.  And no spark gap.  He also said that the generator could be replaced by a capacitor.  How the heck are you going to induce a current in the secondary with a straight dc input?   Either the word generator was used instead of alternator or the input is dc.  Dc current through the primary on startup of the generator would be induced into the secondary.  The tower goes into resonance and then starts creating a variable loading of the primary generator or capacitor.  Now you have the capacitor/generator in sympathetic oscillations with the secondary oscillations.  Like two lcr's magnetically coupled ringing out of phase.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love