Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Best way to submitt a overunity research to public

Started by JEJEHO, May 20, 2013, 06:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: wattsup on May 22, 2013, 01:08:05 PM
@conradelektro

You seem to equate a free energy device (FED) to be the same thing as having invented a new screwdriver or whatever commercial product out there. This is where all guys go very wrong. A FED has nothing to do with any other product in this world. Will your screwdriver change the world? No other product will change the world like the device we are working on and no other way will work to put it out there besides open source. Proof is in the past experiences.

There are only two factors to introduce a FED to the world. How complex is it to replicate and how stupid is the inventor when it comes to dealing with the public.

So far, all we have seen is bad news because guys just want some money, money and always money but the minute that first dollar is taken, the game is already over and the inventor has no other choice but to abdicate his god given intelligence, creativity and good will to the whims of those holding the money. That's where it will die a long and painful death. Just look around you to all these big brains and how they got sucked in by business, greed, irrational expectations, ignorance to the real hardships of any commercial enterprise, etc, etc, etc. I could keep on going for hours like this.

Inventors think with their little OU gadgets they will make billions of dollars, when the reality is that once the device is either disclosed, or kept secret and sold one by one, once the first units hit the market, the original will become obsolete within 6 months MAXIMUM. That is because once the principle of operation is understand, there will be an exponential growth of the usage and if inventors think they want or can control all this with their little company or even with their big fat multi-national corporation, they are very mistaken indeed. There is only one way free energy will grow and that is if it is left free to grow.

So inventors should know that if they talk about a FED device, they will get so much stories of so many money guys telling them "follow me and you will become rich beyond your wildest dreams". This is like putting a nice fat juicy worm in front of a large mouth bass. The inventor will bite on that because he is usually very hungry and yearning for money, but right there is where they make their first and only mistake. The next day they are no longer their own man, but they become a simple commodity that the money guys will control.

So anyways, nuff said.

wattsup

This is exactly what I said in other words. Sorry, I am probably not expressing myself clear enough.

Yes, a "Free Energy Device" is out of every norm.

Yes, a "Free Energy Device" is very different to a "normal invention".

But in my opinion this applies to every "important invention". I like to present the "atomic bomb" as an example. The "atomic bomb" changed the world, therefore the USA was not able to keep the secret. The same happened to "stealth technology", "radar system", "rocket technology" and many more "defence related inventions" past and present.

I know (by chance encounter with relevant people), that the Russians stole and exactly copied the 64 K Bit ROM, RAM and EPROM chips from Intel and manufactured and sold them in their empire, because it was so important at the time. Many people knew it, but the Russians flatly denied it, even when presented with copies. The Russians more or less said "so what, eat it".

"Giving away a Free Energy Device for free" (or "Open Source it" as many say) has big advantages:

The biggest advantage is that the "inventor" will see very soon whether he was delusional or really has found something. And in all cases so far, the "inventor" would have saved a lot of money and would have spared himself a lot of grief (because it was a delusion).

And in the very improbable case that it is a real "Free Energy Device", the world will be changed. It is even possible that the "inventor" will be recognised (at least by some, or in some regions of the world). But, so what? Who cares, "Free Energy" is beyond everything.

Greetings, Conrad