Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BRAZIL - Company is building a Gravity Generator http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

Started by schuler, May 13, 2013, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Sunset

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on May 19, 2015, 02:25:08 PM
Now analysis of a video:
. The pendulum's amplidude and frequency are exactly the same in both cases, whether the lever is locked or not. Amazingly the two superimposed pendula are just looking like one single pendulum.
So, what's next? Rewriting some textbooks perhaps? :)

Zeit,
To break this circular path,  if the documentation you presented confirms your perceptive feeling that this is the magic OU solution, than I wouldn't rely on no other casual opinions that say it isn't (then don't be distracted by the reasons that have been posted).  To expect a new full blown analysis on the fly in this forum is unrealistic. 
I think the your time has come to construct a setup in order to run a test protocol to confirm your conviction.  That is the most convincing approach you can take.

............................................." these fields are FORCE fields, not ENERGY fields.
A force can be applied indefinitely without expending energy.

Memoryman,
Thanks for your precise definition,  I didn't want to pre-empt the discussion,  but rather allow the possible existence of a backdoor.
The reason for this forum existence

......................no way means that......gravity has stopped.  It means that it is unopposed.  That is a huge difference..

MarkE
Exacting syntax can go beyond common intent of understanding,   I do not think anybody tried to imply that  "gravity had stopped".

Red_Sunset

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: memoryman on May 19, 2015, 04:17:17 PM
"The law of conservation of energy does not count towards this, because we do not want energy from nothing, but from an already present energy field." these fields are FORCE fields, not ENERGY fields.

Says who? If so, then what is causing the electrons to orbit the nucleus of an atom (visualized)? There must be an energy source for that to do. Can a static force field cause continuous quantum fluctuations in space? Or do we rather need an energy field for that? When I put something on my table then the gravitational field creates a force pushing that thing against the table. But what is causing the counter force in the table? When I press my fist against the table periodically with the expense of energy, then what energy is causing the also periodically acting counter force? Just asking ...

Quote from: MarkE on May 19, 2015, 09:32:29 PM
People can imagine all sorts of things that have no bearing on reality.  Simply imagining something does not create evidence for that thing.

Denying the existence of evidence is not much of a help either. Why does the Serbian Ministry of Science (see screenshot below) financially support the production of pendulum pumps, when those pumps do not work as claimed?

Quote from: Red_Sunset on May 20, 2015, 02:32:01 AM
I think the your time has come to construct a setup in order to run a test protocol to confirm your conviction.  That is the most convincing approach you can take.

I would prefer to construct a setup in an electrical way (like Moray in 1936). Handling of heavy steel beams is not my thing. So I have to gather information how to do it without much abortive attempts. That pendulum stuff is a very good source of such information.

By the way: The best evidence for the existence of free accessible energy are the amounts of distractors in the relevant forums. If one would claim in the forums he can make himself invisible, no one would really care, I guess. But as soon as the phrase »free energy« appears in the forums, hell breaks loose. ::) 8)

Red_Sunset

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on May 20, 2015, 04:15:17 AM
......................Says who?
....................? Just asking ...
......................., hell breaks loose. ::) 8)

You posted "  Why does the Serbian Ministry of Science (see screenshot below) financially support the production of pendulum pumps, when those pumps do not work as claimed?"
** What was claimed?  You are not saying.....possibly, Pumps running themselves or having a mechanical advantage to operate ?

" So I have to gather information how to do it without much abortive attempts. That pendulum stuff is a very good source of such information "
**  Your mind is purposeful, and that is good!,  but you have also to recognize that it is too preconceived, preventing you to deal objectively with each detail that requires real answers (not assumptions and leap frogs).

To manage your risk exposure, make a list of all important and critical pieces of the puzzle, evaluate them as, 1- Proven by theory,   2- Proven by test,    3- assumed,    4-unknown 

Keep us updated for a sanity check.
Good luck, Red_Sunset

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: Red_Sunset on May 20, 2015, 05:24:35 AM
To manage your risk exposure, make a list of all important and critical pieces of the puzzle, evaluate them as, 1- Proven by theory,   2- Proven by test,    3- assumed,    4-unknown 

Actually my list of pieces becomes shorter and shorter over time. At the beginning the list contained thyristors and transistors and diodes and custom wound coils and electronic oscillators and exotic materials. Now I'm down to two capacitors and two transformers off the shelf.

Quote from: Red_Sunset on May 20, 2015, 05:24:35 AM
Keep us updated for a sanity check.

Unfortunately the functionality of the Universe is rather insane than sane.  :(

LibreEnergia

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on May 20, 2015, 04:15:17 AM
Says who? If so, then what is causing the electrons to orbit the nucleus of an atom (visualized)? There must be an energy source for that to do..

This is where you are completely wrong.

Much like a spaceship moving in space it requires no input energy to maintain the same speed and direction as it encounters no resistance. Only changing its' velocity requires energy.

The same is true for electron orbitals. No energy is liberated or required unless the orbital state changes. That process only proceeds with a net increase in entropy. You cannot tap some 'mysterious energy that causes the electrons to move' as you presume.