Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Building a Keshe reactor / building a Power Source

Started by dani1, May 15, 2013, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Adding more background noise does not un-ring a bell.

Regards...

markdansie

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 30, 2013, 08:40:09 PM
Adding more background noise does not un-ring a bell.

Regards...

Does not make Keshe device real either lol.
No data, no self running or looping =BS...not poetic words but has wisdom
Kind Regards

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: markdansie on May 31, 2013, 08:01:51 AM

Does not make Keshe device real either lol.
No data, no self running or looping =BS...not poetic words but has wisdom
Kind Regards

Kindly point out to everyone where I claimed that it was real...

It appears there is something seriously psychologically wrong with you.

Regards...

Reiyuki

Hey Cap, don't mind TK, he likes to mark his territory all over this forum, but often has some pretty good insights.

Anyway for the rest that are interested,

We know a spinning superconductor exhibits a gravitational distortion. (the London Moment)
     http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060325232140.htm

We also know that a while a plasma is not generally superconductive, it can have extremely low resistance, and the thin gas can be accelerated to near relativistic speeds.

We also know that relatively moving conductors in a B field will generate DC electricity by the Lorentz force (Railgun, Faraday disk).  Low voltage, high current.

So by circulating charged gas in a magnetic B field, by any standard law we should end up getting *some* electricity by the Lorentz and *some* gravitic effect by the London Moment.

Overunity, antigravity, alchemy?  Who the F knows?  Maybe you need liquid helium to make the plasma superconductive and superfluid before you'll register any effects whatsoever.

FYI, I find much of Keshe's theory to be BS, so please don't associate me with that.  I'd rather generate a working theory based on the scientific principles we already have.  No need to go and reinvent the wheel.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Reiyuki on May 31, 2013, 11:12:57 AM

Hey Cap, don't mind TK, he likes to mark his territory all over this forum, and occasionally has some good insights.

I agree, although I thought he knew better than to try pulling that crap on me.

Anyway for the rest that are interested,

We know a spinning superconductor exhibits a gravitational distortion. (the London Moment)
     http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060325232140.htm

We also know that a while a plasma is not generally superconductive, it can have extremely low resistance, and the thin gas can be accelerated to near relativistic speeds.

We also know that relatively moving conductors in a B field will generate DC electricity by the Lorentz force (Railgun, Faraday disk).  Low voltage, high current.

So by circulating charged gas in a magnetic B field, by any standard law we should end up getting *some* electricity by the Lorentz and *some* gravitic effect by the London Moment.

As I said earlier, an interesting approach, and look forward to seeing the results.

FYI, I find much of Keshe's theory to be BS, so please don't associate me with that.  I'd rather generate a working theory based on the scientific principles we already have.  No need to go and reinvent the wheel.

I know enough to reserve my decision his technology...over time I've found there's nothing worse than trying to pry my foot from my mouth in public.

Regards...