Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Best way to submitt a overunity research to public

Started by JEJEHO, May 20, 2013, 06:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truesearch

@gri:

Oops, sorry! That was "e2matrix" who recommend multi-posting across numerous forums.

No offense intended.

truesearch

conradelektro

Quote from: JEJEHO on May 20, 2013, 06:49:11 AM
Dear All,

Can you please suggest me how to publish my invention of a overunity device to public. I am afraid if I publish my invention at overunity web there is a chance that the moderator or others can delete it.

so later I can not claim that it is my invention.I want to submit my  invention to public in a public domain where it can give me an evidence that it is my invention.

Please suggest

Thank you
Regards
Nixon

1) Nobody will delete your "invention". If it really is something, many will build it and the word will spread like bush fire.

2) Once you put your "invention" into the "public domain", you have lost control over it. You will not matter any more. It is then completely unimportant who invented it, because it has been given away for free.

I would appreciate that an "invention" is given away (is put in the "public domain"), but you want to be recognised (and may be rewarded), which is a contradiction to putting it into the "public domain".

3) I guess you want to control your "invention" in some way (at least you want to be recognised as inventor). In this case the only way seems to be a patent. The patent application would be enough. Once the patent is filed (with a patent office) you can always proof the filing date, which would constitute some proof that you were the first to write about this "invention". It is then not very important whether the patent will be granted or not. But if you want to commercially exploit your "invention" the "granted patent" will be important.

4) I am 99.999999% convinced that you have nothing to show, just words. Shame on you, in case you are a liar or an idiot.

Greetings, Conrad

Qwert

Quote from: gri on May 20, 2013, 12:01:45 PM...
If you are ready to give a try
then i will PM you the links to the definite providers
of free hosting, free domain name, free forum software -
appropriate, in my opinion,
for the planet of stealing primates.

@gri, can you, please, reveal your secrets openly to the forum? There are others (me) who would like this kind of info.

e2matrix

Qwert if you are addressing gri about free web hosting, forum software etc.  you can Google for that and find lots of them free.  The forum software Stefan uses here (SMF) is free along with a number of others.   000webhost.com is a free host and there are lots of others.   Free domains aren't too hard to find either unless you want an *****.com but ****.info, maybe ****.********.com and a fair number of less desirable domain suffixes aren't too hard to find free. 

Ghost

Quote from: JEJEHO on May 20, 2013, 06:49:11 AM
Dear All,

Can you please suggest me how to publish my invention of a overunity device to public. I am afraid if I publish my invention at overunity web there is a chance that the moderator or others can delete it.so later I can not claim that it is my invention.I want to submit my  invention to public in a public domain where it can give me an evidence that it is my invention.

Please suggest

Thank you
Regards
Nixon

is it open source? post it here:

OpenSourceEnergy.NET