Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Magneto Dielectric Waves vs. ElectroMagnetic Waves

Started by ColoradoSpringsFilms, July 08, 2013, 09:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/nt_on_ac.htm

Four paragraphs below figure 82.

QuoteThere is another difference.  The electromagnetic energy travels with the speed of light, but see how the current flows.  At the first moment, this current propagates exactly like the shadow of the moon at the earth's surface.  It starts with infinite velocity from that point, but its speed rapidly diminishes; it flows slower and slower until it reaches the equator, 6,000 miles from the transmitter.  At that point, the current flows with the speed of light -- that is, 300,000 kilometers per second.  But, if you consider the resultant current through the globe along the axis of symmetry of propagation, the resultant current flows continuously with the same velocity of light.

The resultant net propagation velocity is all that counts. Light speed. This is why I tried to tune my coil to have a net propagation velocity of light speed across the oscillating section of the circuit [ ground-secondary-extra coil-elevated terminal ].  :)

Cheers

sparks

Voltage appearing on his top terminal is accumulation of force.   Force is not energy.    Like what is the velocity of a sustained electrical field through the vacuum.   What is the velocity of gravity?  What is the velocity of voltage?   What is the velocity of pressure.   Tesla was going after changing energy into force.  I think he did a damn good job of it.   
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love