Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet coil cores, demagnetization power and Lenz delay.

Started by synchro1, June 09, 2013, 11:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

The Honda and Prius hybrid cars have competing systems. The Honda's a consecutive hybrid, the Prius Parallel. 

Skycollection's motor generator was measured by him at 5.7x OU. Wired to a battery, an a.c. motor can be driven through an inverter. The inclusion of an Orbital gear allows the motor generator to assist the electric drive motor. This would work the same as the Prius Parallel This is much different from Thane Hiens's version which employs a direct drive shaft from the primary to the wheel. Thanes design is very primative by comparison. Thane has failed to demonstrate any OU measurements from his Lenz Delay unit either. 

Thane can't touch this kind "Parallel" performance with his outdated design. Coupled with the "Orbital Gear", Skycollection's setup would work much better to power a motorbike or car.

skycollection

This is my new design of coil, PYRAMID SHAPED CONE, with a lot of practical applications...!

skycollection

THIS IS MY NEW EXPERIMENT, I AM USING MY FLAT RODIN COIL, MY MAGNETIC LEVITATION BASE AND MY CIRCUIT CONTROL RF-530.

AS YOU KNOW  I DON´T OSPEAK ENGLISH AND I DON´T SRUDIED ELECTRONICS, IF I POST ERRORS IS FOR THAT REASON...!

SALUDOS
FROM MEXICO

JORGE REBOLLEDO

P. S. IF YOU WANT TO REPLICATE THIS EXPERIMENT, YOU NEED A MAGLEV BASE THAT CAN PRODUCE 10,000 TO 30,000 RPM, YOU CAN NOT REPLICATE WITH CONVENTIONAL PULSE MOTORS TAHT ONLY PRODUCE 7,000 RPM, YOU NEED AT LEAST 10,000 RPM AND MORE....!

conradelektro

Hi Jorge!

Thank you for showing the circuit, that allows a meaningful discussion.

I changed your circuit in a way which would show OU. I do not think it will work. But if your set up produces more energy than you put in, my modifications would allow to run the rotor without the battery.

Start with the battery and when you think that the rotor has reached its top speed, you switch away the battery (the motor then runs from the 47.000 µF capacitor). The rotor will probably slow down over time. If it speeds up, run and hide, your motor will self destruct (but it is very unlikely).

Greetings, Conrad