Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tragic accident with ball magnet EMDR motor-generator

Started by hartiberlin, June 22, 2013, 03:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 22, 2013, 11:30:36 PM

3. Am I reading the report correctly? The same person who was seriously injured by the disintegrating large sphere magnet.... had the same thing happen earlier with a smaller magnet and received a lesser injury? And then went and did the same thing again, with a larger magnet at higher speeds?

Yes, he had blown already a smaller magnet and got hit only lightly at his thumb as I was told...

Then he  experimented with the larger 1 inch ball magnet and it struck him real hard this time !

Many thanks for the tip with the Lexan ( Polycarbonate !)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: synchro1 on June 23, 2013, 01:24:54 AM
These guys are doing  exactly the same thing I was with my multifilar spirals, a trigger, power and output spiral around the PVC tube and magnet sphere. I showed the setup running at unity, looped back to source, with enough primary feedback to light a 120 volt LED bulb to around 2/3rds it's intensity. I claim this as OU.

Hi synchro1,
can you please show a video of your device ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.

conradelektro

First: the Magnetkugel-EMDR is a great design http://visionblueenergy.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/magnetkugel-emdr/, I will try to build a similar thing.

In a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMiwxJsV7Y0&feature=player_embedded they hint at OU ("the battery does not discharge although there is a load of two gas discharge tubes").

I wonder why they do not try with a capacitor (e.g. supercaps) instead of the battery. One would see very quickly whether the cap discharges or not.

I also do not understand why the "generator coil" is very far below the spinning ball-magnet.

Is someone from the EMDR-group present in this forum? Would they answer questions (e.g. in German)?

Greetings, Conrad

hartiberlin

Hi Conrad,
I am also still waiting for some answers.

They are currently mostly on the Facebook groups like:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/266974953429136/

and

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Action4Free/

Try to connect there with them in German language...

The problem is that these guys mostly only speak German language...

Anyway, I will post new updates in english language also here,when I will get some.

Regards, Stefan.

e2matrix

Yep Lexan is what is used for bullet proof glass.   Since you don't need that long of a tube of it I'd suggest a tube with a minimum 1" thick wall.  I think it takes about 3" thickness to stop a high power rifle bullet hitting straight on.   So the thicker the better.   Not sure how thick stock pieces might be but it may be possible to put several sizes together one each fitting just over the outside of the next piece  i.e. concentric rings of tubing.