Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to get energy from resonance

Started by Johny70, June 28, 2013, 05:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargate22

Jeg

Hi at all

I believe that two things need to happen first for not killing the oscillations and secondly to transfer the highest power that your ac supply at primary can give.

For the first task, your secondary wire length including the cable length that attach your secondary to the other components of your circuit, have to be in a wavelength relation with your primary. That means to be in a full wave or 1/2 or 1/4 relation. In fact, this is the only way to keep your oscillations alive!

For the second task which is the power transfer, impedance matching calculations have to be made. This is not difficult if you know the right equations which are in the following pdf.

Tnks
Jeg

Jeg

Dear Friends
Is there any type of capacitors that can handle high currents and heat in a secondary tuning? I currently use this type of caps with a voltage rating of 3KV. I put 6 of them in parallel to handle the current and to dissipate the heat as 1 by itself is being explode when resonance occurs. But, they are still running very hot!

Tnks Jeg

vasik041

You can try WIMA capacitors, they are quite good.
But you still need put several of them in parallel...

Magluvin

Quote from: Johny70 on March 20, 2014, 03:46:20 AM
Nice pdf but I`m worried about one thing. When connect load to the "secondary" coil (wherever it may be in chain of coils), there is the electromagnetic force caused by the current in this coil. It affects the source - the resonant coil, and the resonance will drop down. Maybe is some "special case", in some combination of cores, where the influence to the resonance is avoided. I do hope we will find it.
Anyway thanks for PDF

Best regards

Sorry, didnt see this post till now. ::) ;D

Well, using 2 cores, primary wound to 1 core and secondary wound through 2 cores, loading the secondary increases the primary inductance, thus lowering the current in the primary compared to no load on the secondary. But, if you add a 3rd winding wound only on the 2nd core and load it also, then primary current will increase compared to idle( no loads), just like a normal transformer. But then add a 3rd core to the 3rd winding, and back to less current in the primary and idle current.

So if the primary is in resonance, loading the first secondary will increase the primary inductance and only lower primary resonant freq, not kill it. But if we load the 3rd winding, the one wound only on the 2nd core, primary resonance will be killed of like a normal transformer.

Mags