Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie Circuit Demonstration June 29, 2013 Video Segments

Started by TinselKoala, July 01, 2013, 08:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 01, 2013, 08:21:01 AM
First a few of my videos for background, illustrating the Figure 3 problem and my guesses as to what is up with that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZAPZG6Fyo

The last one is particularly important as it shows the test Weir used at the end of the Ainslie demo.
This is actually a brilliant find TK, hat's off to you for thinking of this. I know I said I doubted they would have connected the CSR probe that way, but after seeing the recent demonstration, I was absolutely horrified when I saw the ref of the CSR probe sitting way over on the common ground point instead of directly across the CSR's. After seeing that, I realized they could very easily have placed (by mistake) the probe tip on the wrong side of the CSR when they did the Fig. 3 measurement.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

MileHigh

Looks very plausible TK, great work.  It makes me think of the classic case were a circuit has HV-HF oscillations (typically with an "inverted" ground connection) and the experimenter probes the circuit holding a neon in their hand.  They can touch the circuit almost anywhere, even on the battery cases, and the neon will light up.  A fascinating "discovery," possibly even "cold electricity."

SeaMonkey

Quote from: TinselKoala
Please: comment, discuss, laugh, poke fun, analyze, tell your friends, ask questions, whatever.

Questions:

Presently we have available mass produced
Synchronously Driven Buck Converters which
are able to deliver more than 90% of their
input power to a load;  all while producing
considerable heat as a by-product.

Has anyone noticed the similarities to Rosemary
Ainslie Circuit and pondered how its (the
Rosemary Ainslie Circuit) shortcomings might
be remedied?

In most switching applications the heat
produced is undesirable so it is drawn
away to avoid damage to the devices.

Might it not be interesting to determine
how much power as heat is produced to
compare against the electrical efficiency
of the Buck Converters?

Would it not be possible to apply the
Synchronous Driver technology to the
Rosemary Ainslie Circuit?

Would additional optimized inductance
in the circuit prove beneficial to the
production of heat where it is desired?

Has anyone any commentary to offer
regarding the Steven J. Smith paper
linked to by Profitis?  Particularly as
it may have application in the Rosemary
Ainslie Circuit?

TinselKoala

The final three excerpts from the Ainslie demo of 29 June 2013.

These are the ones that contain the real "meat" of the demonstration. We hear from Ainslie herself, and then finally we hear Mr Weir take firm control as he guides the NERDs through making some captures of critical scope displays.

Then, after the five or six captures are made, the discussion begins, and is barely into the first sentences when.... the feed ends. Literally in mid-sentence, not a how-do-you-do or good-bye, just _click_ and the demo is history. How's that for respecting your audience?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miOXBOx4Kso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7z57NXVlXM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAz1Snh75HY

Fail, flail and bail. That is what you have just seen.

TinselKoala

Quote from: SeaMonkey on July 01, 2013, 01:52:58 PM
Questions:

Presently we have available mass produced
Synchronously Driven Buck Converters which
are able to deliver more than 90% of their
input power to a load;  all while producing
considerable heat as a by-product.

So? By "considerable heat" you clearly mean less than ten percent of their input power.

Has anyone noticed the similarities to Rosemary
Ainslie Circuit and pondered how its (the
Rosemary Ainslie Circuit) shortcomings might
be remedied?

Noticed the similarities? Sure, the circuit is the "inductive clamp test" circuit that is found in the back of just about every power mosfet's application notes. But of course one would have to actually locate and read these notes to know that.
Pondered how to improve Ainslie's circuit shortcomings? Of course. Get rid of the wasteful oscillations, that would be a good start. Use the schematic that was originally in Paper 2, with the Q1 and Q2 roles reversed, that would be a vast improvement. But Ainslie is not receptive to correction, due to her overweening arrogance, which you can see displayed quite well in the "Swan Song" video above.

In most switching applications the heat
produced is undesirable so it is drawn
away to avoid damage to the devices.

That is right, and that is why there is now a much larger heatsink on Ainslie's Q1. Did you see the version used in the March 2011 demo? Somebody knew about the heat stress on Q1 and is covering it up by not talking about it. For the Paper 1 schematic to work for any length of time the Q1 would need active cooling: a proper heatsink and a fan. "Do the math"... dissipate 50 Watts in the mosfet itself, if you can.

Might it not be interesting to determine
how much power as heat is produced to
compare against the electrical efficiency
of the Buck Converters?

Do you seriously believe that mosfet and power supply designers have not already done this? You can find graphs in every mosfet data sheet that tell you exactly how much heat is dissipated in the mosfet under operating conditions, how much power gets to the load and how much is wasted. Please do your homework... because the designers have done theirs.

Would it not be possible to apply the
Synchronous Driver technology to the
Rosemary Ainslie Circuit?

Sure, if you know what that is. You could apply the 18-wheeler driver technology to it if you like, it won't make any difference.

Would additional optimized inductance
in the circuit prove beneficial to the
production of heat where it is desired?

Why don't you and Gmeast get together and design an experimental program to explore that issue? Report back when you've got some results to discuss.

Has anyone any commentary to offer
regarding the Steven J. Smith paper
linked to by Profitis?  Particularly as
it may have application in the Rosemary
Ainslie Circuit?

Why don't you start a thread on Smith and see if you get anyone who wants to discuss that? And while you are at it, strip those hard returns from your posts so that they don't take up three times the page length that they should be taking.