Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solar 40 cents watt 2014

Started by markdansie, July 12, 2013, 11:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

@Liberty:
http://ens.tut.ac.jp/squid/tanakas.html
the same ? :
http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/jp/Power-multiplier/JP2005160215.html

http://pat365.com/search/refineSearchAction.do?typeURL='getM'&refineSearch=in/TANAKA+SABURO
N° 37 / 39 / 40 / 46 Power Amplifier and Multiplier

My attempt to come in contact with him failed !

Probably somebody else has more luck !

S
  CdL

Liberty

Quote from: lancaIV on July 12, 2013, 04:44:45 PM
@Liberty:
http://ens.tut.ac.jp/squid/tanakas.html
the same ? :
http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/jp/Power-multiplier/JP2005160215.html

http://pat365.com/search/refineSearchAction.do?typeURL='getM'&refineSearch=in/TANAKA+SABURO
N° 37 / 39 / 40 / 46 Power Amplifier and Multiplier

My attempt to come in contact with him failed !

Probably somebody else has more luck !

S
  CdL

Interesting, not sure if I understand your question, but if your asking if this information is like what I am talking about, the answer would be that it is not the same, and is not using similar methods.  It appears that these patents are using known electronics methods of resonance, transformers and power factor.  What I am talking about would be completely different.   I have not seen my method used or patented anywhere else in the world.  But my magnet motor videos do use this method.

Best wishes,

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

markdansie

@Liberty
I wish I could say I have seen a self running magnetic generator either motor or solid state that has been replicated and verified. Having looked at many devices world wide sadly the answer is still no.
I have seen one solid state device that did appear to be increasing the power out . However we never did get a chance to test it with caps. The inventor became very ill just before a group were to assist him with that. So I hold out some hope.

I think the real secret to solar is cheap storage and some new battery technologies are on their way.

my question I always wanted to test is if we id find a working magnetic device, where would the energy come from and would the magnets hold up???

Kind Regards

gyulasun

Quote from: markdansie on July 13, 2013, 03:46:19 AM
my question I always wanted to test is if we id find a working magnetic device, where would the energy come from and would the magnets hold up???

Hi Mark,

If I may chime in,  your question could be answered with considering what happens when a permanent magnet is made: the atomic structure of the magnetic material gets changed in that the magnetic domains are forced to "line up" as the huge input current pulse dictates in that moment and they remain in that position for many hundreds (perhaps thousands) of years.  Whatever force  or energy keeps the domains in that lined up order must come from the atomic forces which must have existed just before the very strong magnetic field from the current hitting the material but those forces were in any random direction till then.

Now if you use permanent magnets in a motor setup which somehow is able to utilize the static fields of these magnets, then the motive force or motive energy must come from the same "source": the lined up domains of the magnets material,  provided your motor setup would not abuse the magnets too much to demagnetize them soon.
I know my above ramblings does not explain how the atomic forces within a material come about or where they originate from... so the answer to your original question above may have remained unanswered.  However I do think whatever would explain the source of energy for a permanent magnet's strong and durable static field, that would also explain the source of energy for a working magnetic device made from permanent  magnets.

rgds, Gyula

Liberty

Quote from: gyulasun on July 13, 2013, 11:29:28 AM
Hi Mark,

If I may chime in,  your question could be answered with considering what happens when a permanent magnet is made: the atomic structure of the magnetic material gets changed in that the magnetic domains are forced to "line up" as the huge input current pulse dictates in that moment and they remain in that position for many hundreds (perhaps thousands) of years.  Whatever force  or energy keeps the domains in that lined up order must come from the atomic forces which must have existed just before the very strong magnetic field from the current hitting the material but those forces were in any random direction till then.

Now if you use permanent magnets in a motor setup which somehow is able to utilize the static fields of these magnets, then the motive force or motive energy must come from the same "source": the lined up domains of the magnets material,  provided your motor setup would not abuse the magnets too much to demagnetize them soon.
I know my above ramblings does not explain how the atomic forces within a material come about or where they originate from... so the answer to your original question above may have remained unanswered.  However I do think whatever would explain the source of energy for a permanent magnet's strong and durable static field, that would also explain the source of energy for a working magnetic device made from permanent  magnets.

rgds, Gyula

Gyula, Mark,

Mark, with all magnet motors, the crashing of magnetic fields are always a concern, and may damage the alignment of the permanent magnets.  I think the only safe way is to design the motors they way I have made them, which avoids magnetic collisions that are potentially damaging.

I agree with Gyula's  explanation of magnets.  The magnet material is already magnetized, and is simply aligned with several pulses of a high magnetic field to cause the magnetic particles in the "pinning material" of the magnet, to "shine" and align themselves with the flux flow in the direction of alignment.  I believe that the particles before alignment or magnetization process, are in alignment with each other, creating a closed loop.  That is why little or no magnetic field is present outside of the magnet.  When the pinning material is heated up, it loosens the hold on the magnetic particles and allows them to mis-align themselves in favor of finding their natural position, which I believe would be in attraction with each other.  I don't know if a magnet can really be demagnetized, unless it is destroyed by rust or a similar action. 

As far as the magnets that I use in my magnet motor, they are still just fine.  What may cause misalignment in the magnet, is hitting the repel field with great velocity for force (which I avoid in my magnet motors).  It would push against the pinning material, possibly causing a momentary loosening of the magnetic particles, thereby allowing the magnetic particles to realign to themselves in attraction to one another in a part of the magnet.  (By the way, I have a working magnet motor, but it uses an electrically driven actuator).  The motors that I built are powered all of the time in the videos, but don't need to be.  Being powered all the time, the dual rotor is about 70% efficient using 12" speakers for actuators.  If it were pulsed, mathematically, it could approach 150% efficient.  With more rotors, it could provide multiple overlapping drive 360 degrees.  I think my drag resistant generator is even better with more development.  I have learned a great deal about these devices and know they work, but they have room for much improvement.  But the principle is good and works.  I believe they are the basis of the future.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor