Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why we still don't have free energy the real reason

Started by MasterPlaster, July 18, 2013, 06:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

I believe the best path to take is not open source, because open source has the same problem that an inventor has, 'no funding' which means the device will not see the market.  Trade secret seems to be the best path for an inventor.  The PTB will never know what you have, and you can use Confidentiality agreements to license your device to those you trust.  The best thing that the open source group can do is to start a fund for free energy devices; so that there is funding available to inventors to be able to bring forth the device to market and manufacture the device.  Trade Secrets cost nothing, but are as good as a patent, and can be licensed through contract.  Since OU devices are "impossible", (not allowed by patent office) there is zero chance of patent infringement.   
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

casman1969

@Liberty,

That is a workable solution even though less than ideal since trade secrets have a habit of being leaked. Regardless, if it bypasses the old normal then it works for me.
The funding you refer to can accomplish what we need so the only thing I can hope for is that those controlling the funds money get the verification and validation done before money is released. Otherwise, a very good way to proceed.

profitis

cumon people cumon.its expressly forbidden for any device to produce useful work when there is no temperature difference right?well what the hell is a nantenna doing then?a nantenna rectifying ambient infrared doesnt need a temperature difference.it cuts us some dc current and voltage in the face of the 2nd law thermodynamics! If this isnt perpetual motion on display i dont know what is.even the wikipaedia article on nantennas admits its confusion to this issue.

profitis

@webby,,thats the tip of the iceberg i suspect.thers alota shit going on behind the scenes, handshakes,some handshakes turn sour,some turn into gold.people assume they know and hear evrything.naive

casman1969

@Webby,
Attached is a photo of my installation. I show this to make the point that safety need not be sacrificed with the proper engineering. Atomizing injectors are not vaporizers but injectors can be made to vaporize first, before injection. This is not done because of the obvious benefits to us, ie., cleaner, more efficient burn and much higher MPG. These are not money makers for either the car mfg.'s or for big oil but do benefit most everyone elses wallet. This iteration is only the beginning and will only get more safety aspects when people understand what the cost benefit really is and how it really works.