Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity CAN do Work

Started by mondrasek, July 19, 2013, 12:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimer

Quote from: Rafael Ti on July 22, 2013, 04:56:31 AM
This is because people do not consider the gravity as a form of energy. You can call it Neutrinos, or in some cases Solar Wind or Cosmic Ray... never mind. The fact is that the gravity of planets comes from the space/Vacuum filled with energetic Chaos. These little particles carrying energy just hit the particle structure of Earth rendering some part of their energy. That causes gravity. This is also why the Earth can keep it's temperature. So we float in the sea of energy which is free.
Even if we say that gravity is a force.. the force is always result of operating energy.
The presence of such a big mass - the Earth causes kind of unbalance in energetic chaos in Cosmos. Being in Earth's proximity allows us to utilize the energy of gravity.

Good representation of the vertical gravitational wind that blows down on the very smallest structure in a body. A bit like a very very very intense X-ray which sees every single gravicule. It's like a wind blowing though a fleet of widely dispersed ships. Every ship experiences the full force of the wind. No ship shadows any other ship because they are so widely dispersed. This is why of course the gravitational force on a body is proportional to the mass and not to the external area.

Good post. Keep it up. Don't let people like Al put you off. They believe in the dogma that there's no such thing as a free lunch.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

Grimer

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 19, 2013, 07:15:14 PM
In further fact, let me point out that _when_ you do succeed in showing an actual physical system that demonstrates that "gravity CAN do Work" you will make ME, and all your other detractors and naysayers all over the world, look completely silly and stupid and we will all have to apologize and eat our collective hats.

Exactly. Which is why the Powers That Be, the Scientific Establishment, browbeat poor Eric into recanting his views on the offset gyro. When Laithwaite's instincts are proved correct it will discredit a large number of people. I look forward to the day TK comes to this forum and eats his metaphorical hat - and to be fair to him I'm sure he won't just slink off behind his pseudonym.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

mondrasek

Quote from: fletcher on July 22, 2013, 09:11:35 AM
Mondrasek .. BTW & FWIW - even if a mass is moved horizontally IMO it does take some work/energy [ force x distance ] - that is because you have to either overcome an objects inertia & accelerate it or accelerate & then decelerate it (overcome its momentum) again - we usually don't think about it too much in mind experiments with horizontal transitions & frictionless environments etc.
I agree completely.  While requiring no Work in the classical sense, any real world mass transfer device will have losses that must be overcome. 

Thanks for giving this sim so much consideration!  I look forward to reviewing your versions and learning about the way you analyzed and tested it.  Unfortunately I am at home today and do not have the WM2D program on this computer, so it will have to wait until I can get in to use the laptop at work.

profitis

@libre.. Those are foolish assumptions. i have a working gravity machine right here in front of me..yes..in violation of the 2nd law.

tinman

Quote from: LibreEnergia on July 22, 2013, 05:40:32 AM

Gravity is a force and a conservative one at that, meaning masses travelling in a closed path do not give rise to an excess of energy.
Please show me this closed path between the earth and moon?.