Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Big advance in Super Caps (12x)

Started by markdansie, August 02, 2013, 10:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Hi all
I ran an article on eh ultra battery and they are indeed going into mass production.
http://revolution-green.com/2013/07/23/the-ultra-battery-update/
I am not a fan of them, however they will have a place in the market. they are gearing up a multi-million dollar production facility and the data is readily available.

I will stop using the word breakthrough...it was pun on our other little news roundup site.
I tend to let the reader make up their own minds. There are a lot of press releases and many should be treated cautiously, I review a dozen before I write up one.

It is not always obvious in the USA but in other countries you can see evidence of many innovative renewable energy applications.

Tomorrow i get into the real juicy stuff, Magnetic Monopoles.

Thanks for the comments Milehigh, I do take not of your comments, but providing a vehicle for information which some people may find useful I do not believe is a bad thing. If nothing else it brings to peoples attention eh volume of work and the accelerating impact renewable energy is having
Kind Regards
mark

MileHigh

Mark,

You are bringing a lot of new and interesting stuff to the table, and that's always a good thing.  I did more looking around because of your previous posting and I still come to the same conclusion.  Both of the big battery manufacturers mentioned don't show Ultrabatteries on their respective web sites from what I could see.

It's not credible for them to not state how many Joules or equivalent ampere-hours are available in the super capacitor for a given battery.  No mention of some kind of controller inside the battery either.  I didn't see anyplace you can purchase them online but that comment might (or might not) be premature.  I am not saying that they aren't a legitimate company although I am not at all comfortable with the lack of hard data.  They could be legit but it won't get off of the ground.  I will believe in the multi-million dollar production facility when batteries are rolling off the line and being loaded onto trucks.

Look, here is a "dead" web site for the Ultrabattery:  http://www.ultrabattery.com/

Reading between the lines it was set up years ago in anticipation of a roll-out schedule, and that schedule obviously never happened.  I bet you that web site has been floundering for a few years.

So this may be in the "Segway" class of products.  The fun part is we can wait a year and see what transpires.  In my heart I hope they are real but I am not counting my chickens.

MileHigh

P.S.:  If the super high energy density super capacitors you originally posted about are the real thing, that could be a real biggie.  That's much more interesting for me.

markdansie

Thanks MH
Actually they have renamed them, I can not remember of the top of my head but will find out for you (Ultra Batteries)
I agree the caps are always more exciting.

I guess I am trying to educate people a little about the processes of science and whats happening in the wider world. After years of free energy claims, testing I guess it my belief real science will be providing the answers. Go to Free energy news website you have over 4000 pages of what does not work. and the next best things
Kind regards
Mark

Magluvin

Quote from: MileHigh on August 04, 2013, 04:11:41 AM
The article that Mark linked to says that today's super caps have approximately one-twelfth the energy density by volume compared to lead-acid batteries.  So your statement about more energy per unit volume is wrong.  Taking away lead-acid battery volume and replacing it with super cap volume gives you less total stored energy.

http://batcap.net/Products/BatCap2000/tabid/89/Default.aspx   

50ah in a 6.5"x7"x6" package.  35lb

Also, not 10 years old, look into graphene super caps. Energy density comparable to Lithium Ion, well, until they started using graphene in lithium batts, which increased them 10x.  ;)

Mags

Magluvin

Also look into lead carbon acid batteries.  Instead of both electrodes being lead, one is replaced by carbon. Less weight and better features. ;) ;D

Mags