Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal

Started by hanon, August 13, 2013, 08:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Well they are spending a lot of money and trouble if it's fake.   Patents applied for in 198 countries.

TinselKoala

Quote from: e2matrix on August 14, 2013, 01:28:31 PM
Well they are spending a lot of money and trouble if it's fake.   Patents applied for in 198 countries.

Oh really? There are only 193 members and two observer states in the United Nations, for a total of 195. There are some other places that claim sovereignty, but let's face it, if they aren't in the UN, who cares if they have a patent there or not.

But don't claimants usually just file a single WIPO application, that then covers a lot of countries?

And of course all those patent APPLICATION numbers listed in the OP are just that: applications, not granted patents.

hanon

Hi,
I have checked the patents and they are not yet extended to any specific country. They have just filed the 5 PCT, and they have time to extend the patents to other countries until July in 2014.

By now they have expent some money in patents 5 X 5000 $ aprox. each PCT . I have read that they did a public demo of their generators.

I only understand portuguese partially: in the video the explain that thier generators take the charge form the earth by the grounding wire. They just have to excite the generator with a small current and the output is much bigger. The first device produce 6 KW (and the do a demo with the lights while the input was just 22 W (0.1 A at 220 V). The intermediate device produce 280 KW , and the bigger device produce around 1 MW.

cheappower2012

Lets say for the hell of it,its real, I'm not fully convinced it is,it could still be a trick.
It looks sort of looks like the Tariel Kap device made in turkey most of the parts in that video are non functional,
only whats in the metal boxes is real.If this device can produce large amounts of current as claimed it could power an electric car,at least 70% of
oil is used for transportation,it could cause an oil price crash.The inventors will guard the information to replicate it,
as its too simple, anyone could build it.I don't expect it to go too far as it will be bought up and disappear or the inventors will disappear,that is if its real.
Any patent or patents will be fake and will not give enough information to replicate it because it is too simple as was done with the Tariel Kap applied patents.
An electric car with unlimited range,no batteries to charge up,the supply voltage is independent,you can adjust it to the electric motor needs,
as this amplifies current only,ac power makes it easy to control,it will never be allowed.Lets say that a much smaller device can be made,it could keep a drone
flying 24/7,it has too many military applications,it will never be allowed.

MileHigh

Permit me to do a Darth Dansie here.

I watched the clip and could more or less follow it.  They stated in Portuguese pretty what you can imagine they would have said in English just like Hanon posted above.

Notice they spent a few hundred dollars on the roll-up sign.  It's about 20 feet wide also, which would be for a 20' x 10' or 20' x 20' trade show booth.  Then you have two nice looking clean-cut presenters.

The problem is that it looks like there are batteries in the boxes.  It's trivial to up the voltage to be able to drive all of the lights.  As a reminder, batteries store quite a bit of energy and they can output high power levels.  So everything in the clip could be explained by good old batteries.

So it looks to me like you are looking at a semi-professional con.  It's a study in human nature.

MileHigh