Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to convert a lead acid car battery to an ALUM Battery Part 1 to 7

Started by hartiberlin, August 21, 2013, 12:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Such a battery I have bought from ebay and have used in my tests, it is one without acid in it.
Acid is coming with it, but not yet filled in....

http://bit.ly/autobatterie_ohne_saeure

Gruss, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

BTW,
for those who need a transportable pocket sized scope, I can recommend:

http://bit.ly/pocketscope

Regards, Stefan.

profitis

@ingy,,just add more concentrated h2so4.voltage goes up,power goes up.try add phosphoric acid too.

ingyenenergiagep

Thx.

Stronger H2SO4 gives higher voltage with lower Ah-capacity.
The voltage of "epsomized" battery about 0,1V/cell under normal lead acid batt.
Without load: 12V (12,6V)
Low voltage limit: 10,4V (11V).
Charge 13,8V (14,4V).

hartiberlin

Thanks for the tips, I'm going to look at it, already saw cheap LCD watt-meter on Ebay today which can
measure from 4 Volts on... ... I'll T buy one  first and see what you can make and measure with it ...

Here is the new test from today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LegNaGT91S8

Alum battery - further testing of 24 August 2013 and determination of the pH value of the electrolyte

Well, the infos from Mr. Bedini were a bit  confusing: in the beginning, he has probably taken potassium alum and later used ammonium alum, when he later built these  Copper bowls and  magnesium batteries , so it was all a bit mixed up what exact chemicals he was using now for his ALum batteries...

I also wonder why Bedini has claimed that the batteries are alkaline ... for me  the alum-water electrolytes now are pH 1 to 2, so a full acid !

Well yes, Roy the other ALum battery experimentor used  ammonium alum from deodorant sticks .it would be nice if he could  measure the PH value and let us know the PH level.

I connected the halogen lamp  shortly after 6  pm and the battery is discharged again.

Today at 8:50 pm was the voltage at the 10 watt halogen bulb 8.69 volts.

Now at 11:30 pm  the voltage had dropped to 7:08 volts ..

So now at 2:40 am the power was down to 4.22 volts and the current was at 0.50 amps.

I then measured the PH value of the cellagain at the positive pole, the pH value was now only pH 4 to 5,
so the acidity by the discharge has fallen significantly!

Before when the battery was fully charged it was between pH 1 and 2!
I have now connected the charger again and let it run til tommorow...

That's it for tonight.
Regards, Stefan.