Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Power

Started by DaS Energy, August 24, 2013, 06:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaS Energy

Hello IancalIV
Just done a review of my posts. I drifted away from using refrigerant and started mentioning steam.
The steam postings work just as well using a refrigerant. gas.
The simplest we have is home made and copies the absorption fridge cooling, hence no compressor.
The drive force is the pressure between the gas cold and hot.
The hot refrigerant gas cant get to the cooling of the expansion chamber without first moving the water past a hydro turbine.
The water return drives all the hot refrigerant from the lower system creates then leaves a vacuum behind it as it refills the bottom system. This vacuum fill with Cold refrigerant.
It only has one moving part so is very easy home build
Regards
Peter

lancaIV

Thank you ,Peter
this is related to this person and theme http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Clausius .
                                                                          2nd law of thermodynamics

steam is boiling point dependant and the boiling point is compression (evacuation)
dependant
(f.e. the ambiental difference between the valley Shangrila and the Himalaya-peaks)l

I think that you know the compressor-machine-less thermodynamic cycle in kind of the 
                          thermo/thermal-syphon dynamic engine
                        using one of the Paradox(on)-phenomens
                          in-fluence (fluere/flowing/streaming)-d
                by the turbulent/serpendicular(serpens=cobra=snake)
                                  capillary force (co-/ad/-haesion)

Compare with the ion-gas(~electricity)  LC-tank circuit !

It is clear that seriell you get the 1/2/3/...cylinder aequivalent "ic-motor"engine
and for power compressing (W/qcm) intentions you will have to envelop this
ambiental compression engine with an artificial higher compressed ambient sphere
                    the box(er engine)-in-a-compressed box-in-a-compressed box-........

I hope you understand my given scheme/schemata.
http://www.cofely-refrigeration.de/de/loesungen/produkte/Quantum/thermosyphon.html
the principle also shown in my
"dtv-Atlas Physik Band1 /or Band2" do not know exactly which !
http://www.amazon.de/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/342303226X/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_0?ie=UTF8&index=0

http://www.amazon.de/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/3423032278/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_1?ie=UTF8&index=1

bought in the final 80's from the last century during my intentions to get my Abitur/
Matura degree.
(This intention finally failed.So I have only officially Realschule-degree
(10.Klaessler +6.year entrance~16year old boy) ).

Sincerely
              CdL

p.s.: with 16 years I lived in the NewAge/NovaEra decade,80', besides learning
also many happy hours and listen the A-side(comercial hit) but also B-side(personal hit) from Singles and LP's :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZTdDTd9q0  minute 2.46-

other vortex power plants examples http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yrf0QQao2A
probably inspiring

DaS Energy

Hello  IancalIV
Thank you for your post.   I have to get translation for the most part, but the video rang home for me, born into nature and raised by dogs   I too see so much from nature, and not being educated don't try to do things the complicated way educated people do.  The irony of it all I guess is natures CO2 can do all and more despite our fancy ways using everything else but the most efficient and powerful force on the Earth.  You can heat water from +100*C to +600*C and get  2840 PSI of force, or you can heat CO2 from +30*C to +100*C and 142,000 PSI of force.  Then of course one can get as stupid as possible and heat air to +12000*C for 71 PSI of force using a Diesel engine.

DaS Energy

Quote from: DaS Energy on October 24, 2013, 08:42:32 PM
Hello lancaIV,

Our approach is firstly to civil uptake, commencing with coal burning power stations.
Rising Carbon parts per million shall not leave it a civil choice to convert to less Carbon emission. Twin hydro turbines are addition to the existing steam turbine. The world has no cheaper energy conversion source.

To assist coal power stations in converting to cleaner cheaper power, ground heat CO2 is a very real option at no running cost to the purchaser.

Fridge are engineers most impressed with -10* preheat freezer, -2*C preheat fridge, followed by +20*C room temperature power generation. We also have had good reward from Rheem Australia hot water, using their water heat to power up the CO2 drive.

DaS Energy focus is on these mainstream Australians, though we do openly encourage others to take freely for themselves and progress at their choice and profit.

You personally exhibit a greater knowledge to the field than we. We are observers and take our observations of different actions and combine into something different. Leaving us knowing the end result, but not knowing the market educated terms for all which is happening.

Our much thanks for your interest goes with our continued assistance to yourself should you seek further involvement.

Sincerely

Peter

Hello Lance,

Our apologies we made mention of a system refrigeration engineers only comment was will work on any gas. We did not post its attachment, which unfortunately is now on old hard drive, however the attached sets out the process, with only difference being the compressor/pump fist moves the cold refrigerant to freezer -10*C to pick up heat, then to a fridge +2*C to pick up heat, then to room temperature +20*C for final heat pick up before passing through the turbine.

Again our apologies for non inclusion.

DaS Energy

Not prior posted. Found on old hard drive.
Non compressor, DaS Valve, CO2 turbine.
Heater needs be above -30*C. Heat from any source.
Heat causing the cold CO2 in the heater to expand provides force to the water which in turn drives a hydro turbine. The exit water from the turbine is stored in a receiver tank until the DaS Valve acts to let the hot CO2 into the cooling chamber. At this point water from the holding tank begins its travel back to refill the DaS Valve. The hot CO2 in the heater is driven out by inflow of cold CO2.

This system provides a pulse energy and two need be coupled for continuous motion of the turbine.

However be aware that successive Australian Governments refuse to provide permission for the DaS Valve to be used in Australia. The lessening of Coal burning and Carbon pollution and high power prices, the Australian Governments full on opposes. Despite the DaS Valve being handed over as gift to the Australian people in the years before it went free to the World to copy.