Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Home build power supply.

Started by DaS Energy, October 21, 2013, 06:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pix

I don't get it.
How gas from condenser goes back to the heater?As there is higher pressure in the heater and lower in condenser- how it is done?
Is it intermittent setup?
Do you have a working system?

Regards,
Pix

DaS Energy

Hello Pix.,
Cyclic. Your intermittent.
High pressure hot in boiler all goes to condenser.
Natural physics cold go below. This exchange occur whilst water flow back.
Not still have. Last model destroyed at Aluminium not take naked heat.
Gifted to the Australian People 2007 DaS Valve. Free to copy or modify.
Parliament Records.
Home Build. attached.
Think Steam, then water flow back from condenser not cold gas. Works the same!

pix

Hi DaSenergy ,
Check out :
http://www.matteranenergy.com/animation.html

I am into this one, with a little twist and modification. Beautiful way to make intermittent proces to work in continous way
As expander could be use any positive displacement machine. I will go for vane compressor as expander.
Thermal efficiency is not great, but as heat source is cheap and cold sink is for free- it is perfect way to produce a few KW of electrical energy, all of course depends of the size of heat sink and expander.

Cheers,
Pix

DaS Energy

Hello Pix,
Thank You. Einstein just used a chamber for low pressure.
Vacuum compressor increase the cold conversion. DaS is friction free except for water rub! Stainless Steel hydro turbine again 82% efficiency. CO2 above +32.2*C behaves as a liquid. Turbine and compressor being one the energy loop is unbroken, however phase cause the existence of positive and negative force to also take place.

Are you up for two hydro turbine one force. The force 100% to one turbine. 100% same force opposite direction second turbine. Then 100% the force to Gas/Steam turbine.

Have fun.
DaS Energy