Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help to get this EV GRAY type system to work

Started by ranuhook, September 30, 2013, 11:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

Panyuming
QuoteFor Gray Patent #4,661,747 Figure 2, it is said that when 12 and 32 high-voltage discharge produce a spark,
radiation is generated on 12, and radiant energy or cold electricity is received by 34.
It may be that the OU effect appears in this link.

I also don't know what radiant energy is, I don't know what cold electricity is.
I only know that in a vacuum tube, when the cathode is heated and attracted by the positive high voltage of the anode,
electrons run from the cathode to the anode in a vacuum. Electrons can be seen emitting a faint blue glow.

It's strange that many people including many experts don't know what Radiant Energy is when all they have to do is google it.
https://www.britannica.com/science/radiant-energy
QuoteRadiant energy, energy that is transferred by electromagnetic radiation, such as light, X-rays, gamma rays, and thermal radiation, which may be described in terms of either discrete packets of energy, called photons, or continuous electromagnetic waves.

It's easier to break it down, Radiant ergo to radiate or proceed from a source or center outward. Thus radiant energy means any energy which radiates outward from a source or center as waves or particles. However it's kind of a mute point unless we understand what energy is.

Cold Electricity is no different and we should break it down...
Cold- having a low temperature, Temperature-a measure of the average kinetic energy as oscillations of particles many call heat.
Electricity-the behavior of electrons and protons that is caused by the attraction of particles with opposite charges and the repulsion of particles with the same charge.

Put the terms together and we get Cold-Electricity, the motion of electron/protons with a low kinetic energy as oscillations. Simply put, we want to move some electrons in a linear motion but not let them start oscillating as heat. Heat is just a fancy term for jiggling particles which also tend to emit EM waves in the infrared and microwave spectrum. Simply put, were trying to move some particles like electrons/protons without making them jiggle.

The biggest problem I see concerning free energy including the Gray device relates to First Principals. First principles thinking is the act of boiling a process down to the fundamental parts that we know are true and building up from there. So we cannot generalize, lump things together, average them or look at them in a superficial sense. Basically, we start at the atomic or particle level and work our way up.

AC

panyuming

onepower

panyuming
No problem, you got this your just having some issues with the level on which your trying to solve the problem and it's application.

Here is a trick I like to use. I have already solved a lot of these problems most are have concerning free energy concepts however we cannot become complacent and we always have to check and recheck our terms, concepts and facts thus perspective. So when you say radiation or induction I think I know what you mean but I always go through the motions to google the terminology anyways. Then I go through multiple links and compare the explanation of the term and connect the dots between them. In effect we cannot take anything for granted and under no circumstances can we ever stop learning.

Learning; Learning is the process of acquiring new understanding, knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, attitudes, and preferences. Key word "new".

We could think of it this way, free energy isn't impossible it's just the evolution of science and technology. It's like the concept of a cell phone, computer, solar cell or any number of things we know today deemed impossible 200 years ago. So we need to condition our mind to question everything and the premise it's based on relative to what we already know. We could ask, what was the logic and perspective which led to the development of the solar cell decades ago?. How could we expand on the same kind of thinking to move the technology beyond where it is today?.

Free energy is relatively easy however it's like asking a man 200 years ago how a solar cell works. Obviously a solar cell works so what aspect of understanding held them back so long ago?. It was knowledge, understanding and there perspective of how one could apply the concept.

Now I'm just rambling however I hope you can see the direction. Break the conductor down into the material, then the molecular, then down to the atomic/particle/field level. This is where we need to be however many cannot reconcile the magnitude of what is happening on such a small scale in three dimensions. So go as far as you can and when it becomes too much pull back until such time as you can understand it. However this is the level we need to be thinking about this technology whether we like it or not.

AC

panyuming

Quote from: onepower on June 16, 2023, 08:02:23 PM
panyuming
No problem, you got this your just having some issues with the level on which your trying to solve the problem and it's application.
onepower
Learned!
Thank you so much!

panyuming

:)
There may be an option:

The stator core of the motor is made using the steel wire of the past steel wire recorder,
or the magnetic powder material of the recording tape.
The short pulse current reverse-magnetizes such a core material, just like the commutation of a DC motor brush and a commutator.
The electric motor can really rotate continuously under short pulses.
Of course, the coercive force of the material is greater than the magnetic field of the permanent magnet of the rotor.
Sound tapes seem to be easily magnetized?

It is hoped that a small pulse magnetization current can be used to achieve the OU effect.

The above is all conjecture, maybe all wrong. Thank you guys!