Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help to get this EV GRAY type system to work

Started by ranuhook, September 30, 2013, 11:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranuhook

I set up a free energy generator, following the Gray system set up, but using;

1. battery (12v x 3, connected as 24v x12v)
2. inverter
3. self made charger of 30/60v

now, i wire it the way of EV Gray, and then i power the charger using the inverter. I also fed the house electricity from the same point where i power the charger.

MY Observation
1. when i use the 30v of the charger, the whole set up dwindle within 5 mins

2. when i use the 60v of the charger, no matter how low the voltage of the batteries are (i used 3  batteries), the voltage will rise, the 2000VA inverter will carry the whole bulb, the 2 fridges, and 3 television sets of my 3 bedroom flat.

3. just as all the lights come up bright, the diode on the EV Gray improvised section of the setup will blow.

I tried it more than 10 times using different diode ratings, but it came back same (blowing away). so i left it alone

recently i read that using capacitor and the likes, i can get more than i input into a system, and what i did came back flooding to my mind.

i am writing to know if any modification could be done to correct this diode blowing and get a stand alone self charging free energy system.

i used 24v to power the inverter not 12v as shown in the sketch.

kindly help out.

TinselKoala

Please list the part numbers of the diodes you have already tried.

ranuhook

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 30, 2013, 09:43:53 PM
Please list the part numbers of the diodes you have already tried.

1. Battery: 12v discarded (3)car batteries.
2. 1N4007 diodes; (4) for bridge and rest (2) used as shown.
3. Capacitor across the bridge is 400VDC non  polarize.
4. Capacitor close to battery is 50V 2200uf. electrolytic.

This was all i did, i think the charges build up in the 400VDC capacitor, because it is always the bridge or the diode close to the bridge that always blow up.

thank you.

lzbin80

From what I've heard, Some free energy generator produce very high voltage from only 12V, think of 3000V or more.

I recommend put multiple 1N4007 in series(3-5), and PVC wire protect all the wires and insulator type wrap all the connections.

e2matrix

Do you really intend for the diode to be facing the direction you have shown in the schematic?   It looks backwards depending on what is it's intended purpose.