Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple generator

Started by broli, October 01, 2013, 08:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

I think that would be the case that makes most sense, that is to the transformer being conductive around its outside surfaces. However I'm still concerned about eddy currents as even being one laminate deep they can have a significant effect on the rotating magnets. However as Luc said, it's best to move on with these cores before considering another material/design.

Today I finished designing the rim that will hold these cores, I'm not fully sure on the specs of the 3d printer but if I'm lucky I can print it out in one piece.

gyulasun

Hi Broli, 

Seems to me a good design!

gotoluc

Wow broli!... excellent design

Looking forward to see this one

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: gyulasun on May 03, 2014, 05:05:36 PM
I think Luc was curious to know the normal Lenz effect in such generator design :  when you load the output coils then how the load current may affect the prime mover of the rotor.

Gyula

Exactly... looking forward in seeing that result

Luc

broli

I would like to say that one of the Chinese suppliers gave me a quotation price today of 1318$ for the custom round stator core. This is a bit more reasonable than the 3500$ price from the other supplier. But in both cases the actual core is not that expensive, it's the stamping mold that jacks up the price, for instance the core alone costs 98$ while the mold is 1220$. So it's reasonable if you're looking into mass production but for prototyping it's a bit pricey. For now I'll leave the quote open untill I finish atleast one prototype based on the transformers.