Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Satan's Test Equipment...

Started by tim123, September 19, 2013, 10:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritz

I would assume that somebody had a lot of fun to remove the display segment from the originally 88.8 display test pattern.
Its quite usual for 7-segment displays to lit all segments on power up.

tim123

Quote from: gyulasun on September 20, 2013, 06:04:11 AM
I suppose this 66.6V is measurable at the output too, not just shown on the display only?

Hi Gyula :)

No, the supply has a button you have to press for output - and it's always initially off. It looks like its software sets the displays to 666 at power-up - as a kind of self-test. Like most LED displays would power up with 888.

QuoteIF yes, then was it brand new when you got it and back then it started correctly?

I bought it new, I think from Farnell. It has always done it. There's nothing wrong with the supply.

It is the Caltek PSM3/2A - as per the link you posted...
http://uk.farnell.com/caltek/psm3-2a/psu-laboratory/dp/1270466

I assumed they all did it...

tim123

Quote from: fritz on September 20, 2013, 08:39:01 AM
I would assume that somebody had a lot of fun to remove the display segment from the originally 88.8 display test pattern.
Its quite usual for 7-segment displays to lit all segments on power up.

Hi Fritz :)
  yes, I think that is the most likely answer, and that's what I always assumed...

It would normally be 888, but either for fun, or perhaps for other reasons, the programmer used 6's.

However, I'm now beginning to wonder... Do all PSs of the same model (PSM3/2A) do this? Does anyone else out there have the same model?

Perhaps mine is... 'Special'?  :o

ty

Quote from: magpwr on September 19, 2013, 10:09:16 PM
hi tim123,

I wanted to laugh but then i suddenly remember since i like watching paranormal documentary eg:ghost or demon.It's where people go and search for evil presence in a haunted location.
Some groups had some EMF detector to detect it's presence But if it detects demons in the haunted vicinity the EMF will show reading as "6.66".

It's strange these unknown have a uncanny ability to meddle with electronic equipment."With the accuracy of 2 decimal place"

hahaha.Time to take out your bible and watch the reading again.Remember to ask question like if you are a demon....... >:( >:( >:(

Good luck and sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

hahaha........Oh Dear....

Hi Magpwr,

I'm trying to reach you to discuss some possibilities of the peltier project you had posted. also PM'ed you as well. hope you'll respond to this.

thanks

tim123

I just spotted one - in the Pulse motor build-off...

The display goes to 666 as DiadonA switches on his multimeter at 0:31s:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0uDcmXM67M

:o