Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

(Poll) Chemtrails during federal government shutdown?

Started by gravityblock, October 08, 2013, 11:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any chemtrails in your area since the 'federal government shutdown'?

No, I haven't noticed any chemtrails in my area since the shutdown.
3 (50%)
Yes, chemtrails in my area has continued despite the shutdown.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Farmhand

LibreEnergia, Yes you are 100% correct the atmosphere is not the same everywhere at each level.

However that does not explain how two planes flying in the same airspace can have such different trails, a chemtrail plane going one way leaving a trail right back past the horizon passes a commercial plane going the other way at the same altitude only a short distance apart, the commercial passenger plane leaves a small "normal" condensation trail, while the chemtrail plane is leaving a continuous trail of "not condensation" trailing for many miles and expanding into cloud like things. Condensation trails do not expand into cloud like things. That does not happen.

We see regular contrails go on and off as well, but a chemplane can do it at will, or stop completely when out of juice. The spray nozzles are visible in many cases. They are spaying something but what is it and why is it not told to us what they are spraying on us ?

I've noticed no actual spray planes since the U.S. government shutdown, but I did notice an very odd "too" slow moving jet several times over two nights last week then it stopped.

Cheers

P.S. On the government shutdown itself. It is a sad mob of leaders who cannot pay themselves unless they keep increasing the debt. very sad or criminally negligent at best, the entire crew.

Sack them all I say.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: Farmhand on October 14, 2013, 11:23:22 PM

However that does not explain how two planes flying in the same airspace can have such different trails, a chemtrail plane going one way leaving a trail right back past the horizon passes a commercial plane going the other way at the same altitude only a short distance apart, the commercial passenger plane leaves a small "normal" condensation trail, while the chemtrail plane is ..

Two planes in the same airspace but going different directions will never be at the same altitude. A fundamental of air-traffic control is that planes on opposing paths will be separated vertically usually by no less than 1000 feet. This altitude difference is easily enough to account for differences in air composition.

I've seen the on/off effect many times and have only ever observed it when the atmospheric conditions would indicate that there will be unmixed air of differing temperature and humidity.

Farmhand

So are you saying that a regular "condensation trail" can extend from one horizon to the other and puff out to form into cloud like things ? At some particular altitude or in certain conditions.

MileHigh

Farmhand:

QuoteSo are you saying that a regular "condensation trail" can extend from one horizon to the other and puff out to form into cloud like things ? At some particular altitude or in certain conditions.

There is a huge glaring problem right there and it's not specific to you and it's not even specific to the controversial issue of alleged chem trails.

Your question is "loaded" and filled with implicit preconceptions.  The message in your question is, "regular condensation trails are not supposed to extend from horizon to horizon and they are not supposed to puff out and almost seem as big as clouds themselves.  Since "we all know" how "normal condensation trails are supposed to behave" then we are very suspicious and strongly believe that they are chem trails."

I am not trying to put words in your mouth, I am just using your statement as a typical example.

The whole preconceived argument is just one big house of cards that collapses under its own weight.  How do you know how condensation trails are "supposed" to behave?  How do you know how alleged chem trails are "supposed" to behave?

I looked at several of these slips on YouTube and that's what I saw.  Somebody will say, "Look at the cross-hatched chem trails in the sky!!!!"  The person making the clip hasn't the slightest clue if "cross hatches" mean chem trails, they are just concluding that like some kind of zombie pod person programmed by the "chem trail lobby" on YouTube and elsewhere that want to sell them books and DVDs!  In my opinion.

What I do know is that airports will change what landing strip they use as he prevailing winds change throughout the day.  That presumably causes the flight approach paths to change and it's possible that the flight approach paths at 11:00 AM are at right angles to the flight approach paths at 3:00 PM.   I also know that it's possible to have a large mass of very cold, very still air at higher altitudes and I would assume under these conditions that condensation trails can remain around for a long time and fluff out and appear to be much larger as time goes on.

The "chem trail lobby" just pushes their agenda and has blinders on that give them tunnel vision so that they can completely ignore common sense explanations for atmospheric phenomena.  They are _motivated_ to ignore common sense explanations in exactly the same way that John Badonkadunk will never explain to his target audience how a discharging inductor actually works!  It's not good for their pocketbooks!

That was a fun rant!

MileHigh

SeaMonkey

Quote from: MileHigh
The "chem trail lobby" just pushes their agenda and has blinders on that give them tunnel vision so that they can completely ignore common sense explanations for atmospheric phenomena.  They are _motivated_ to ignore common sense explanations in exactly the same way that John Badonkadunk will never explain to his target audience how a discharging inductor actually works!  It's not good for their pocketbooks!

That was a fun rant!

Probably the only scientifically truthful statement in the
entire rant is the last statement.  Obviously the rant was
great fun for you.

The "trails in the sky" have indeed been scientifically
evaluated and samples have been collected for
scientific analysis.

The "program" has been in operation for about five
decades.  The only AGENDA at work is deception
and cover-up.  Feigning ignorance is very un-
scientific.