Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

(Poll) Chemtrails during federal government shutdown?

Started by gravityblock, October 08, 2013, 11:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any chemtrails in your area since the 'federal government shutdown'?

No, I haven't noticed any chemtrails in my area since the shutdown.
3 (50%)
Yes, chemtrails in my area has continued despite the shutdown.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

MileHigh

SeaMonkey:

I reject your allegations, and they are nothing more than that.  The line about "handlers" is too much.  How you can argue that I am against the true aims of science in the context of this discussion baffles me.  Nor is debating and challenging ideas and asking for tangible proof and logical reasoning "disruption."  That's the refuge of a scoundrel.  "I can't respond with rational arguments so I will accuse you of disruption."

My beliefs are indeed genuine.  You can't forget the Big Picture, SeaMonkey.  Whatever lay Internet coverage you see for things like chem trails or over unity makes it appear that there is some traction with mainstream thought.  But then when a hot topic happens in the free energy community and there is a high-profile YouTube clip associated with it, how many hits might the clip get?  One thousand if you are lucky?  What we can't forget is the vast majority of scientists and engineers and the people in the Military-Industrial Complex never even think about this stuff for a second.  It's a very small community online and in the broader context, it's not even a micro community.  It's more like a nano community.  You talk about "handlers" and "following orders" and "agendas" but the truth is we are just in another kind of Dr. Seuss Whoville.  Nobody is watching SeaMonkey, I assure you.  The online basket weaving community is probably much larger than this community.  Gary Hendershot's show might get 200 viewers between the two streaming services he is on.

This is just a fun nano community and nobody is watching or paying attention.  Tens of millions of scientists, academics, engineers, and people in the Military-Industrial Complex go to work each day and never think of the latest buzz in the free energy community, ever.

So everybody should just chill out and try to have some fun.  Practically nobody even knows we are here.  Nobody is watching.  There is probably more online discussion about Rihanna's current nail polish colour than there is in the entire free energy community.

MileHigh

TechStuf

Dead on, Sea Monkey!

The trolls of this world, and there are many, are often incapable of recognizing their condition.  To continually inhabit a place that is anathema to one's sensibilities bespeaks a mental issue(s) that usually go way back....

Those who show up to discussion merely to register their derision, contempt,  arrogant dismissiveness, and utter blindness, don't stick around long in real life gatherings.

They don't haunt the traditional science forums because they'd continually get their asses handed to them over their willful lack of understanding.  They prefer to plague the creative areas where toleration is usually more abundant.  Of course, these are usually the kinds of individuals who wouldn't even think of pulling their shtick in a real life gathering.  It's sad, really.  And more commonly the actions of adolescents.

Sea Monkey, you are right.  It'll all wash out in the end.  Some of us will move on, and some will be held back....but not for lack of trying to grab a coat tail and hitch a ride.

TS
“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

kooler

I know what chem trail clouds do and yes I have had them for 4 days here you need to go outside around 12am to 2 am and as current clouds past you will see them they have been spraying at nite here in eastern north taxolina on top of other clouds.. I also think this is why people sinus problems have be worst in the past couple years than others??

Robbie

MileHigh

SeaMonkey:

QuoteMileHigh is busily engaged in considerable
technical discussion in order to establish some
degree of false credibility.

That's actually pretty offensive.  I did that for fun and gave some pulse motor builders some new ideas and educated them.  And you spout nonsense like that?  The truth is I could have designed and built that pulse motor circuit practically in my sleep in 1981.  Here we are in 2013 and the "state of the art" in pulse motors has not changed very much in the five years that I have been around.  So it was time to talk about something new.  Plus I designed a live power meter and I discussed how to get more bang out of your drive coil.

Then you get ridiculous comments like this from TechStuf:

Quotetry searching far and wide for a topic you "actually" know something about, and can participate in a positive manner.

What a joke.

I am more than happy to discuss and debate in a civil manner.  The bogey man stuff is just silly.  Like I said, this is a nano community and nobody knows that we are even here.  There has never been an economically disruptive anything coming out of the forums in the past five years.  There are no handlers, and no death squads ready to pounce on the next person to show their spinny pulse motor or Joule Thief.  It's just a silly fantasy that calls into question your rational throught processes.

Just debate and have fun without the cloak and dagger stuff and the impending doom and the Rapture stuff, please.  When I think about it, the online "impending doom" community must be at least 100 times the size of the free energy community.  Perhaps you have some buddies in that community and you trade in soybean and pork belly and coffee futures?  lol

Anyway, I will leave you guys and gals to discuss chem trails.

MileHigh

SeaMonkey