Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnacoaster: Hero or Villain?

Started by a.king21, October 21, 2013, 05:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Patrick's write up is here, from page 62 (NB: page numbers change as material is added)

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter3.pdf

I still wonder if some of the concepts could be adapted and made to work. If any such variations were not patented, then there might ber a patenting nighmare. Unless, of course, his patent infringes another one.

ramset

Tinsel
One thing about Willis is known for certain:Fat people definitely _are_ harder to kidnap.
end quote

Nahhh    he got that wrong too
much easier to do...
all you need is a ham sandwich and a big enuff box/trapp !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

SaneOne

Quote from: Paul-R on May 02, 2014, 07:45:59 AM

Patrick's write up is here, from page 62 (NB: page numbers change as material is added)

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter3.pdf

I still wonder if some of the concepts could be adapted and made to work. If any such variations were not patented, then there might ber a patenting nighmare. Unless, of course, his patent infringes another one.

Thanks for the link.

Patrick starts by assuming the fact that the system works. His "proof" is Willis' statements. It seems Dickie Willis now says his design has a COP of "3600".

Sorry, Patrick. I was personally there for the test where that 2600 COP "measurement" was made. I have since gained an understanding of the science involved and can assure you that was NOT what was actually measured.

To explain anything more in an open forum might help Little Dickie. While he obviously needs help, it will not come from me.

Remember that Little Dickie was asked to prove his system to Brett Wilson?

Imagine if Mr. Wilson's scientists actually found an increase in POWER. Not an increase in frequency. Not an increase in Voltage. POWER.

If there was ANYTHING there, Mr. Wilson would have made this project happen.

If there was nothing scientifically measurable, Mr. Wilson would politely decline and Little Dickie would say, "The deal was never finalized and discussions are still ongoing" on his website. Notice the word Dickie now uses is discussions, not negotiations.

What kind of "discussions" do you think are going on? "Nice weather in Calgary, Brett?"

Notice Dickie uses the familiar first name as if they are now good buds.

Notice the deal is not done and Mr. Wilson says nothing.

Time to stop wishing.

There is evidence in front of you.

Until Little Dickie shows something more than my ancient videos and misrepresentations of a University test, the conclusion is obvious.

a.king21

SaneOne: Thank you for your updates on the Willis situation. I  have personally wasted tens of hours trying to negotiate with Willis, Don Kunz and his mother. They could not provide me with a single testimonial re: a working device.

crazycut06

So can we call him villain now?  ;D