Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another group jumping in on the Nunez wonder coil.

Started by tinman, October 29, 2013, 07:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on October 29, 2013, 10:15:57 AM
what name did you post it under,, I do not see it,, but I do see a lot of removed poster withheld or whatever from the comments.

My YT account username is the same as here, TinselKoala. Last time I checked my comment was still there.

artiechoke

I thought this was a radio thread, guess not. I better look around and see since I am new here. :-[

Thanks!

xee2

Quote from: tinman on October 29, 2013, 07:45:12 AM
Here is another group of mates trying to peddle the Nunez wonder coil.
Has anyone actualy done some serous measurements on one of these coil's?.
Daniel Nunez says they are OU,and these guy's(video below)video title is FREE ENERGY-vortex coil.
Seems there even worried about the government moving in,and takeing it all lol.

Nunez seems to be makeing a good amount of cash flow with these OU coil's-as he promoted them.Guess these guys are going to give it a try aswell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7detcajIUo

I have looked at Daniel Nunez videos. He seems like a nice guy but he does not measure AC power correctly. His coils are not OU. If he was really getting OU he would be able to light a 20 watt incandescent bulb using less than 20 watts input. I have been able to light a 120 volt 20 watt fluorescent tube wirelessly using a 1.5 volt AA battery, but that does not prove OU: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=embNCvPUvO0