Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pantiuchov selfrunning divice (shematic)

Started by MenofFather, November 03, 2013, 10:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Thank you. That's ten minutes I'll never get back.

Why is it that people who make these amazing devices cannot ever seem to make decent videos of them?

And on the other hand, people who make good video demonstrations, cannot ever seem to make self-running devices?

"Pantiuchov run it on about 4-6 hours without loosing brightnes of LED."

Ah... not quite 100 years, then.

And yet, in those videos, especially the first one, the LED light is poor and flickering, nowhere near full or even half brightness, and goes out several times. Also, when he first picks it up, there is a wire or wires dangling off to the left, and during the video this wire is "accidentally" kept out of the picture frame the whole time.

The problem with videos and circuits like this is that nobody ever seems to be able to get the circuits to work "legitimately" except the maker of the videos, and there are all kinds of ways that the videos can be faked. The videos are not convincing, in other words.

Thank you for posting them, anyway. Next question is this: Has anyone tried to duplicate this circuit? If so, what were their results?

MenofFather

And yet, in those videos, especially the first one, the LED light is poor and flickering
It flickering, because he say ware some times not good contact have to lamp.
Has anyone tried to duplicate this circuit? If so, what were their results?[/size]
I tryed, but I use not shotkyes, not 20-50 kiloherc, but 500 herc (because use osciliograf computer  mikrofone socket... who can show only to 10 kiloherc about normal, I want see clear sine wave so use that small frenquency) and little other it modification and not get selfrunning or that curent drops to zero mialmeres, only with small duty cycle can get 12 about miliameprs not including generator NE555 curent.[/size]

MenofFather

Try this schematic. On one frenquency, about 50-200 kiloherc, I think, curent drobs, but not drops to zero. With other rezonant capasitor, not 0.033 uF in that place curent not drops (but maybe I not corect check).
I chek some my diodes and seems some not shotkeys.