Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hob's finding for lighting a 15w bulb

Started by penno64, November 06, 2013, 12:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penno64

Thanks for that e2, looks like a TRIPACITOR eh?

Regards, Penno

xee2

Quote from: penno64 on November 06, 2013, 12:16:35 AM
Hi all,

Can we have some discussion on Hob's latest findings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-HGbAr398Y

I can relate to this somewhat - when playing with Romero's setup, a 3400uf 200v cap could be filled
by the mere instantaneous connection from the coils wired in series. (wish I kept some build data).

Would like to hear TK's take on this one.

Regards, Penno

Adding capacitor across spark gap causes increased current in spark (and decreased spark frequency). Perhaps that results in brighter bulb.

conradelektro

I like Hob's motor, great build.

In order to have any idea about the efficiency of his "new system" one would have to compare it with a "conventional technology system" as depicted in the attached drawing.

The spark gap and the capacitors in the "new system" are a means to step down the "High Voltage/High Frequency" from the 20 generator coils to something useful for lighting the lamp. May be it is more efficient than a step down transformer?

Greetings, Conrad