Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

50% Thermal Electric solid state????? Heatseeker3

Started by markdansie, November 03, 2013, 10:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

If anyone can find out more information on this I would appreciate it

http://revolution-green.com/2013/11/03/heatseeker3-thermal-electric-generator/
The only description I can find on how its works is: HeatSeeker3 allows for the excitation of electrons to be absorbed by nano-technology capacitor circuits and released to rectifying diodes, thereby producing a current flow. Power generation increases as the micro scale gap is reduced. Product capabilities have been validated through bench testing.????????[/font][/size]
This is a real mystery for me and I do hope someone out there has some further information. What got my attention is the following claim [/font][/size]
A HeatSeeker3 solar panel would achieve an efficiency of ~50% as compared to the ~16% (+) efficiency of most current photo voltaic panels.[/font][/size]

baroutologos

Quote from: markdansie on November 03, 2013, 10:05:56 AM
If anyone can find out more information on this I would appreciate it

http://revolution-green.com/2013/11/03/heatseeker3-thermal-electric-generator/
The only description I can find on how its works is: HeatSeeker3 allows for the excitation of electrons to be absorbed by nano-technology capacitor circuits and released to rectifying diodes, thereby producing a current flow. Power generation increases as the micro scale gap is reduced. Product capabilities have been validated through bench testing. ??? ???

Hey, it has been mentioned many times that with the advance of nano diodes, rectifying random thermal electron movement to meaningful current and potential, will mean the rise of an OU device. It has not to be solar panel type. It cal be a radiator also style, releasing copious amounts of electrical energy.

markdansie

Thanks for that info, has there any practical experiments to support the theory