Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electron Entrapment & Free Energy

Started by peterxdunn, November 04, 2013, 03:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterxdunn

Hi folks.

Could you folks please check out the attached pdf?

The document sets out my ideas/design for a system that will capture freely available electrons and create usable electron streams.

This could be what you are all looking for people!

Please help me out here.

Peace, Love and Respect

peterxdunn

TinselKoala

Your first few slides are fine. Where you begin to "go off the rails" is in slide 9 or so. Some of your assumptions, I think, are not valid.

For example, in spite of the name "flux", there is nothing "flowing" about a magnetic field. The field influences the direction of motion of electrons or other charged particles passing through it but the field itself does not flow. It is like gravity in this regard. Objects are influenced by the "field", or by something, but the field is actually just a theoretical entity, the only reason we even think it is there is because we see the motion of a test particle change when the field is present. Lines of force, magnetic field lines, are no more "real" than elevation contours on a terrain map or isobars on a weather map. They only tell us how a test particle would behave in that position. They do not flow.

Also, the "flux" takes the path of least "reluctance" or through the path with greatest magnetic permeability. This is not always the path of shortest physical length. That is, low reluctance/high permeability regions or materials will gather or allow more of the total field lines to pass through them. Again, this is a metaphor, since there is no "flow" and the field lines themselves are mathematical fictions that are useful for calculation purposes.

But please, don't let any of this prevent you from building and testing an apparatus according to your ideas. I'm a great fan of "electric universe" ideas and it is certainly true that the sun is a prolific source of electrons and ions and magnetic fields. The aurora is an example of a "motor" driven by these ions. If we only could hook ourselves somehow to these "Wheelworks of Nature", we would indeed have all the energy we need, channelled into useful forms.

bajac

Peter,

Can you make the document  to print friendly? The black background will empty any printer cartridge. :(