Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Magneformer-lenzless transformer ?

Started by tinman, November 10, 2013, 08:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magneto_DC

Quote from: tinman on November 10, 2013, 11:48:42 AM
@Magpwr
Any pulsed inductor can be made into a battery desulphator,it is quite easy.
Tomorrow i will make a video of a desulphator of the simplest kind-no transistor,reed switches or hall effect devices. It will cost you about $1.00 to make,and will work just aswell as any out there.

Hi tinman,

did you already made a short video of battery pulsing for low cost? Would appreciate much!

Thank you
magneto_DC

tinman

Some information regarding the scope shots below.
As my scope,SG and power supply all have a common ground,i could not place my scope across the coil to measure voltage,nor across the .1 ohm 5 watt series resistor to measure current to the coil.
So i dug out my old home made, stand alone signal generator,and traded the power supply for a 12 SLA. this now gave me the means to measure the voltage across the drive coil,and the current going to it.
The one draw back is my home made SG is set at a 50% duty cycle,but this just makes the results a lot clearer.The frequency i can adjust,and got it as close as i could,as the home made SG is touchy on the pot adjustment.

So the yellow trace(ch1) is across the coil,and we can clearly see that we have an alternating voltage,although in a square wave.-but nothing out of the ordinary for this kind of setup.
NOTE-CH1 is also lifted 2 divisions
to get it clear of ch2.
The blue trace(ch2)is across the .1 ohm 5w series resistor,that is hooked to the positive input of the driven coil.
At no point can you see the blue trace show an alternating current-only a change in current amplitude

The change in voltage polarity is because of the way the circuit is set up-nothing more.It is the same as the SSG circuit-and remember that the positive of our power supply,is also the negative for our charge battery.

tinman

Quote from: magneto_DC on November 12, 2013, 05:45:07 AM
Hi tinman,

did you already made a short video of battery pulsing for low cost? Would appreciate much!

Thank you
magneto_DC
Hi Magneto
I have made the device,but as yet havnt made the video. I will have it up for you within the next 24 hours-posted here,so as you can find it.

JouleSeeker

TK reply #36:
QuoteMany people are confused about what "AC" really means. But "transformer effect" doesn't depend on true alternating current in the primary of the transformer. Recall that induced voltage in a secondary is proportional to the time rate of change of... the magnetic field in the primary. And the magnetic field is proportional to the current (amp-turns). So if the current rises and falls, that's all that is needed for transformer induction effect to happen. The current doesn't have to actually reverse, it can keep going in the same direction, as long as the amplitude of the current rises and falls. This of course produces a change in the magnetic field. The secondary output will be true AC though, even if the input to the primary is pulsed DC or "AC" with enough DC offset so that the current doesn't actually reverse.
"dB/dt", the time rate of change of the B field, can be thought of as the instantaneous slope of the curve describing the B field strength over time. So while the B field is increasing, dB/dt is positive, and when the B field peaks dB/dt is zero, and when the B field is decreasing, dB/dt is negative. So the induced voltage in the secondary flips sign at the peaks (and valleys) of the current which is causing the primary B field to wax and wane.

Very clear, thank you.  As Tinman says, like passing a north pole over a coil, one gets AC output (as I've done many times.) 
  Tinman -- did I understand correctly that you have a steady DC input, making P-input easy to measure?
If so, how do you achieve steady DC input? 

tinman

Quote from: JouleSeeker on November 12, 2013, 08:52:41 AM
TK reply #36:
Very clear, thank you.  As Tinman says, like passing a north pole over a coil, one gets AC output (as I've done many times.) 
  Tinman -- did I understand correctly that you have a steady DC input, making P-input easy to measure?
If so, how do you achieve steady DC input?

By useing large caps to store power.The amp meter go's between the power supply and caps.
At these high frequencies,and small current draw,the amp meter sees no ripple.The higher your current draw,the larger the caps you must use,and high current caps are better for this aswell.

Tomorrow i was going to test the accuracy of my meters reading pulsed DC current.
So i will video it aswell,and post it here,so as you can see what caps can do to smooth out pulses-both on P/in and P/out.