Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Magneformer-lenzless transformer ?

Started by tinman, November 10, 2013, 08:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

This is a new type of transformer arangment im testing at the moment.
Some here wanted me to start a thread on it,so here it is.
The first video explains the setup,and the second video is of it running.
Would like an interpritation of the scope shots from those that are well versed reading scope's-as im still on my L plates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sxM1eSaKmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKGIV_TdF8

magpwr

Quote from: tinman on November 10, 2013, 08:34:54 AM
This is a new type of transformer arangment im testing at the moment.
So here wanted me to start a thread on it,so here it is.
The first video explains the setup,and the second video is of it running.
Would like an interpritation of the scope shots from those that are well versed reading scope's-as im still on my L plates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sxM1eSaKmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKGIV_TdF8

hi tinman,

I have seen some of your previous projects and i am impressed.

Upon seeing this current circuit of yours especially the waveform,peak voltage and sound.It just hit me you are actually building a battery desulfator unknowingly.

I had created a simpler circuit years ago the timing 56us on with 1ms off.Someone from instructable had built this circuit originally using 555. The current consumption for my circuit is the same around 11mA.
The back emf on old uncharged battery is measured around 44volts for my case and i have use it to recover dead battery <1 volt which i have not charged for 8 years.
My circuit can be modified by breaking input of D2 away from circuit to be the input positive power supply as well.

http://www.instructables.com/id/PIC12F629-Lead-Acid-Battery-Desulfator

tinman

@Magpwr
Any pulsed inductor can be made into a battery desulphator,it is quite easy.
Tomorrow i will make a video of a desulphator of the simplest kind-no transistor,reed switches or hall effect devices. It will cost you about $1.00 to make,and will work just aswell as any out there.

Below is a screen shot of the scope while the system is running-as per second video-along with my interpritation of what is happening.Please correct me if im wrong.

e2matrix

Interesting design Tinman although I finally had to pull the earphones off before the end of the second video as the squeal of the resonance was a bit too much.   Very hard to focus on what you are saying over that.   May I suggest after showing the initial view of the coil to put something over it that would muffle the sound.   I do like your concept on this but didn't get whether you have calculated yet how much power out vs. power in it is doing.   BTW how do you like the Atten O-scope?   

tinman

Quote from: e2matrix on November 10, 2013, 02:16:04 PM
Interesting design Tinman although I finally had to pull the earphones off before the end of the second video as the squeal of the resonance was a bit too much.   Very hard to focus on what you are saying over that.   May I suggest after showing the initial view of the coil to put something over it that would muffle the sound.   I do like your concept on this but didn't get whether you have calculated yet how much power out vs. power in it is doing.   BTW how do you like the Atten O-scope?
Yes,in the next video,i will put the muffler on it.
P/in v P/out is yet to be calculated accuratley. The blue trace on the scope shot is across the 18 ohm resistor/tank circuit.The P/in is accurate,as it is pure DC without ripple.My DMM also reads the same current and voltage as the power supply. The P/out is what needs more attention yet.

The tank coil is of very few turns(90 i think it was)and .5mm copper wire. It wasnt designed to be a power source,but more just an indicator coil to see if i could get the effect i wanted-and we certainly got that. The secondary core(wire wound core) was quick and nasty,and would be a very poor performer.Idealy we would slip another ferrite core over the tank windings,and have a lot more turns on that tank coil-aswell as the drive coil.

The idea was to create a magnetic wave that swept across the tank coil,and it seems that we have achieved that-looking at the current still flowing through the 18 ohm resistor/tank,even though the drive coil is in it's rest phase.

The Atten is great,although it's maths function has me baffled???.When useing the math function,i cant find anyware that i can add channel A and B to do the math-to get the sume of voltage and current over time-nor subtract. What the manual says,and what actualy is,is two different things.