Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Breaking News ! Finally a real Free Energy Magnet Motor !

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2013, 04:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Quote from: onepower on April 27, 2020, 02:35:44 PM
http://blog.hasslberger.com/2013/11/german_inventor_solves_permane.html

Key word... mirror.

What does a mirror do?, it shows a reflected image of something not reversed left/right, up/down as some suppose but only front to back.

Regards
Are there any good images or pictures [close ups]  a magnetic Mirror  ??
Note to lanca I have meeting today with  Vesperman..[in 5 hours] please forward link to specific page or item  .... I try to PM you but ??
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

DaKrampus

I know this is old, from last april, but i found a new element to it.
A video, that brings nothing new,  except fantastic photos of the machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7QI8m9DsHI

around 1'40 there are 2 or 3 stills, photos that show everything needed to replicate.
also his old machine (but not so detailed photos).
The rest is known, the FAZ article, the blog and some pages of a book he wrote about free energy.. but no details about the motor.
At the end of the video, the guy tries a replication he made.. but it is not very well built.
On the other hand the brass motor, the original looks really great in the stills of the video. HD resolution and very sharp.
I also admire the way he proceeded to make a mechanism to adjust what he calls the mirror magnet.
It is marvelous build, but i do not agree with stefan, i do not think it is overunity.. but of course i might be wrong.

Ok those were my 2 cents
Luc

Floor

Originally, we had almost no details available of this design, but it got me reasoning along some lines which resulted in the design I called the Mag Mirror Engine.  Latest version here @

https://overunity.com/18511/floors-magnets-explained/msg553258/#msg553258.

I have never built or tested that exact design.

Now it looks to me like the "mirror magnet" in the original, was termed as such simply because its outline resembles that of a hand mirror.

Returning to the present design...

During the time period in which the mirror magnet or magnets ? are presenting both north and south polarities toward one or more of the magnets which are upon the larger disk, it is possible for there to be a near to neutralization of magnetic forces in the plane of rotation of that larger disk.
If attraction / attractions = repulsion / repulsions  net force will be equal to zero.

Then, with further rotation of the disk / disks, repulsion and /or attraction between the mirror and the
rotor will give rise to shear forces (magnetic) upon the larger disk / magnets.

Timing between the two rotations would need to be correct and also it will be load dependent.

I cannot say definitely that less work can be input upon the "mirror" element than can be produced
by the larger disk.  But I think its worth checking out.

Note...
The energy present within magnet shear force is generally much less than the that which is available in a pole to pole vector.

best wishes
        floor

TommeyLReed

Lets be honest, most all of the claims on UO have been lies and scams. Electric motors have been inefficient from the beginning, so I believe this is just another OU false claim!