Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DIY Taser for $5 (not OU but still cool)

Started by Poit, November 13, 2013, 11:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakes

For any Uk folks reading, it's ok to own a flyswatter, but illegal to own or make a tazer. :) 

totoalas

You can use a camera flash as taser as well     

Farmhand

Quote from: Lakes on November 16, 2013, 04:45:08 AM
For any Uk folks reading, it's ok to own a flyswatter, but illegal to own or make a tazer. :)

A Tazer is a firearm, it fires a round that projects the electrodes into the target, and it can also be used as a stun gun after the extended electrodes are removed.

A stun gun is different, a stun gun is not a firearm, a stun gun is a close quarters defensive tool, I would not rely on a stun gun to attack someone, it's not an offensive weapon.

Having said that, as far as I know they are illegal in a lot of places for most people. That is going by the laws made by criminals. However under common law no thing is illegal, unless it unnecessarily causes harm or loss to someone. If something is necessary to maintain your own safety do it I say.

Cheers

Tito L. Oracion

hi everyone  ;D

or, if you want you can buy a very small inverter that is readily available in the market today in SM  CDRKING store.  ;)

i'm even use it as fish catching in my vicinity, this is very small, very light and you can choose the wattage you want.  8)

The important thing is that it is readily available and no more much thing to modify  ;)   ;D ;D ;D [size=78%] [/size]
i think it can be use in visayas also isn't it to catch fish for immediate food. hmmm :o [size=78%] [/size]

And Now!, if you really want to kill someone buy the 500watts inverter amounting to just less than 1000 pesos ;D ;D ;D  well, i'm not liable for your criminality, i'm just making myself as your mastermind teacher. ;D ;D ;D ;D  hahhhahahahhahahhaahhahahahahahahahaha

really effective just give a try to your self if it can really kill and the rest is history  ;) [size=78%] [/size] ;D ;D ;D
hahhahahahhahahhahahah

otits  ;D

Qwert

May somebody offer a way to build an equivalent of a painting gun which is available on market but is very expensive (about $2000)? It roughly uses the principle of flyswatter but creates ions which associate with paint and the painted metallic object. I need such to paint my wire / chain link fence which obviously cannot be done by regular gun.