Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Automat seesaw...

Started by iacob alex, November 15, 2013, 12:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telecom

Quote from: iacob alex on December 25, 2013, 11:06:21 AM
.....as a "baby idea" , at : www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNETT4EWFA
   Al_ex

An inertia of each of the barrels helps each other  to maintain the momentum  through the linkage? Similar to abovementioned patent application?

iacob alex

Hi !
The one and the other are similar "baby ideas".
If we add a conditional "synchro" motion , we have a possible  workable design.
The good news : if you  exercise your understanding ("eye") related to variable/oscillatory leverage principle of continuous motion due to gravity and inertia , you can discover on net ...a lot of "baby ideas".
The main idea is to play the center of mass of a simple arrangement (fulcrum,lever,two masses ) :
  www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxfqvP5HasE   ...but as a "self" (due to gravity fall and inertia,only!).
    Al_ex

Marsing

hi all, let me dance here, i want to share my opinion.

with that config ( brasetmanetonsxe1.jpg ), u  can not get 180 degree cw and ccw rotation,
( pict 1 :=  green area cc, gray area ccw).
using 2 or 4 pendulum, approximately it will stop at red circle.
i don't know equation, must be some user know equetion well. please Share Share

i have an old idea about this, get 2d animation at download area, file name MGWno3.rar
compiled by delphi, win32 XP, screen shoot ( pict 2) 

basic / theory, combination, ( pict 3),
u still need to figure out the locking mechanism, point AB or BC ( pict 2), have to lock and release at the same time.

this is still unproven to work. use if u like.

regards.

iacob alex

Hi Marsing !
Firstly , A  Happy New Year 2014 !
It seems that this topic develops himself , as a really "baby ideas" place  or seesaw game.
Your design is intended to play variable/oscillatory motion due to gravity unbalance and inertia with a 2,3 class lever.
In my opinion  ,you can make a target of a workable arrangement , if you will take some steps , begin to test it.
Simply , the play with the real physics , will open your mind ("eyes") for the appropriate steps of your "baby idea".   
I wish you success ! / Al_ex

Marsing

Hi alex

"baby ideas", i like that term,
so baby plan landed on baby island.
more baby will come i guest. you will be busy,
hope will not disturb as i saw you have many project to do.

yes i will take next step when i find a key to open the door.
nothing special about key, only to calculate torque/force to collector circle( pict 1).

and happy new year too.

Marsing